Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah Miller - Runcorn  (Read 3145 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5690622) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Templebor

External Link/Members Only

Took place 2 weeks ago. Punt arranged easily enough by text for following day. Location given, nice apartment blocks in Runcorn. Number given once outside. Buzzed in with no issues, noticed some other blokes knocking about so bypassed a few floors using a different staircase. Found the room and the door opened as I approached along the corridor.

Savannah is quite a tall, thin woman who was probably hot as fuck in her prime. She’s no where close to those photos she’s using and is probably closer to 50 in age.

As I was there, I thought I’d better just get on with it. I’d booked a blow & go as for £50, you can’t complain. So glad I didn’t book longer. Paid the cash, and got my cock out and she went to work, wanking and sucking but it was doing nothing for me. I was grabbing her ass but it was bony as fuck. Needed to just shoot my load so I could get out of there so helped her out a little, wanking as she sucked, which did the trick and she finished me off by hand on her tits.

Nice enough girl but not for me, especially if you are expecting something resembling the girl in the pictures

Offline lewisjones23

i must have sent her 10+ messages off a variety of numbers and everyone has been ignored

wont both again now 👍🏻

Offline Rack Admirer

She’s no where close to those photos she’s using and is probably closer to 50 in age.

Her profile says age 33. The lying about ages - both on AW and on parlour websites - is out of control at the moment.

Online OakTree

i must have sent her 10+ messages off a variety of numbers and everyone has been ignored

wont both again now 👍🏻

Yeah I sent her a message, no answer. Didn’t she use to be at Bond girls?  I’m sure she had a previous AW profile too and I vaguely remember there was a video of her. She looked pretty hot in that so if what the OP says is accurate she’s aged badly or I’ve got the wrong girl.

Offline DylzzCee

I'm sure someone on here has said she has been on some substances. Did anyone notice any abuse when they saw her?

Offline lewisjones23

Yeah I sent her a message, no answer. Didn’t she use to be at Bond girls?  I’m sure she had a previous AW profile too and I vaguely remember there was a video of her. She looked pretty hot in that so if what the OP says is accurate she’s aged badly or I’ve got the wrong girl.

you can find a face photo using the wayback machine, search her babestation profile (its on here somewhere) in the wayback and there are a couple of hits

Offline T13

Tempted to book bit now seem this. Other reviews are saying pics are accurate.
Just shows how opinions vary. Donno what to do now

Offline Resources3xx

saw her ages ago for 15 mins once
:lol: i wish most 50 years olds looked her. i think she is the age she says but shes done a LOT of miles and has just aged really poorly. . proper proper proper scouse bird, i can imagine her doin a lot of coke and banging a lot of footballers at the newz bar a decade back. very tall. to be fair service was great and didnt clock watch. but i saw her one week where there was nothing else on. at a push shes a £90 phh girl. id see her again for that...maybe...ish... if theres nothing else on but shes not worth what shes asking