Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy frenchgirl - Glasgow  (Read 2362 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Selwood

External Link/Members Only

Reviewed her previously and gave it a neutral and decided to try her again this week.

£50 for 30min. I obviously knew the script before about or it being sent across the road first then directed to the correct address on the phone.

I mentioned previously I didn’t find her facially attractive, but I fancied something a bit ‘different’ and a first for me, and I know she is pretty un-phased so gave it another bash.

I got a shower as soon as I arrived as I came straight from work. I asked her for some anal play on me which I’d never had before. I lay back on the bed with my knees bend and she lubed up and stuck a finger in my arse. She then moved on to some OWO and rimmed me and moved between sucking my cock, licking my ballsack and arsehole. She then got a dildo from her drawer, covered it with a rubber and used it on me further while sucking me off. And continued this onto 69 while I went between rimming her and licking her out.

After 10min or so she put a rubber on me, moved into reverse cowgirl and continued to use the dildo on me while I fingered her arse until I came. From the rear, you would think you were fucking someone in their 30’s.

The ass play was certainly something different for me and a first which I enjoyed, now on the lookout for someone a bit younger and attractive who would have a similar frame of mind to SFG.