External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyCatching up on a few reviews from the last few months so bare with me.
Cost, half hour - £60.
Comms, were easy enough, managed to arrange at relatively short notice, directions and postcode given and no ambiguity about what to expect on arrival ie services etc.
Location, a house on a council estate in Middleton, loads of parking nearby. Felt safe enough, didnt feel I was being watched. Popular Chinese chipshop and off-licence nearby.
Lady, I'd add at least 5 years onto her stated age (35). Quite tall, friendly and enthusiastic but seemed a bit ditzy. The french maid pic hides the sheer weight she is now carrying though. The black lingerie pic is also at least 10 years old if it even ever was her. She is quite a big girl and to be honest I was not atracted to her. Quite a big gut, big set of tits but proportinate to the frame.
Service, this was a couple of months ago, nothing stands out as poor or great or even exciting. Average, allowed a few positions but a blur of 'meh'. She did nothing wrong but as before, not attracted and misleading pics. Paperwork sorted in lounge before heading upstairs and inamongst the scattered junk all over the place I saw a letter right next to me with her real name on. I hate that.
Conclusion, can barely remember anything positive about the meet so this speaks for itself.
Revisit, no, not even been tempted.
ISTS Verdict, Good VFM this day in age but cheap and semi-cheerful doesnt mean good. I also have a real issue with misleading pics, shes getting on for twice the size of the black lingerie pic!
SLIGHT NEGATIVE.
(I found that negative - neutral - positive can be a bit limited, so if I make an additional reference to this like above then I'm going for, in order the following - Mega-Nega, Negative, Slight Negative, Poor Neutral, Neutral, High Neutral, Slight Positive, Positive, Super Positive).