Author Topic: Kandi Krush - Birmingham - Anyone seen her?  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Symbolic Interactionism

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Hi everyone

I just wondered if anyone might have seen Kandi Krush ? She is based in Birmingham.

She’s just the type of woman that I am looking for - pale white skin, womanly curves , juicy, and medium to tall height .

Here’s her link:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only





Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threatening SPs with neg reviews on here.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Owl

She’s just the type of woman that I am looking for - pale white skin, womanly curves , juicy, and medium to tall height


And she has bareback on her likes list.  :vomit: :thumbsdown:


Offline turnthepage


Offline shed

You crack on with that for £200 per hour. She is taking the piss

Offline Biff6

Will you be taking your laptop and a large box of condoms?  :yahoo:

Offline Ransom

Will you be taking your laptop and a large box of condoms?  :yahoo:

Lol  :D :D :D

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
Stretch marks on her belly and hands covering her gunt.

I’d beware/be ready to walk.