Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rimming  (Read 2118 times)

Offline cmanc

anyone any ideas of girls with great ass's who allow rimming?
northwest.
cheers

yorkshire123

anyone any ideas of girls with great ass's who allow rimming?
northwest.
cheers

The north west region is one hell of a big area are you sure you don't want to narrow it down a bit?
I assume thats rimming on her?
Indie or parlour?

Offline cmanc

yes Manchester, Liverpool but may travel further a field, yes it's me rimming her.
cheers

yorkshire123

If you don't mind a parlour External Link/Members Only Rimming giving is included in the price.
I can recommend Luna (if you like horny black girls) she really gets off on it External Link/Members Only but she's back home in Portugal until the end of the month.

doc14

Just seen a review on this girl External Link/Members Only , looks good to me

Offline cmanc

yes doc, what an ass, thinking of bookin in to see her.

infoseeker

Just seen a review on this girl External Link/Members Only , looks good to me

Here is the review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34412.0
Never rimmed her myself, not my thing (never rimmed a girl), but I'd be suprised if she didn't do it but if it is particularly important to you suggest you ask her before the meet on telephone and again when you meet in person to avoid disappointment.

My general expectation is most girls wouldn't mind being rimmed but a lot lot less would rim the client.

Offline Tango

My general expectation is most girls wouldn't mind being rimmed but a lot lot less would rim the client.

I recon that's about right but then there are some mucky girls that no matter how many time you say no they still try and rape your ass... The more you refuse the more they feel like they want it. Before anyone asks I'm not naming names for this because IMO rimming is one of those things you have to find out for yourself, and for something like this what a girl does with one client may not be what she would do with the next.

Although I wouldn't allow it on me, some girls little starfish need to be kissed (getting dirtier as I get older).

infoseeker

Never rimmed her myself, not my thing (never rimmed a girl)....

If I would ever been tempted it was when with this girl
zara-louise
External Link/Members Only
Based in Nottingham - East Midlands rather then North West.
Slimmer then in pics which are 2 year old.
Cutest ass and bum hole I have ever been up close and personal with, allows Rimming according to Enjoys list.

Review to follow if I get time and will post a link here if I do.

infoseeker

TheOriginalTammyBabe
External Link/Members Only
Will rim you with enthusiasm and without pause like a hungry kitten lapping up milk.
Has a great ass not sure about anus didn't get a good look, would she allow rimming on her I guess so but I didn't try or ask.