Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaloulou - Nottingham  (Read 4412 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Visual_smith

External Link/Members Only

What a blowjob!!! She has a reputation for a reason.

When: Meet happened this afternoon

Where: Her incall location is a 5 minute walk from the Beckhampton road coop.

Dough: £50 for 15 minutes

Comms: Not great but she responded fairly promptly. She was running 15mins late so I had to wait a bit at the shops nearby.

The meet:

Her flat is not the most discreet location and there were several people around which was less than idea. Her door had also been broken in at some point which she said was "her psycho ex".

She was still sorting herself out when I came in, trying to brush her teeth, put music on and tidy up at the same time.

She's a skinny, lanky lass and I agree with a previous reviewer that she gives off artsy chaotic student gf vibes. That all said she's got an infectious friendliness and enthusiasm for blowjobs, I honestly think a full service would be a waste even if you could arrange it.

As soon as I was sat down and she'd finished rushing about she was sitting next to me with her hands wandering and a cheeky smile on her face. I had barely sorted the paperwork when she had pulled my hands onto her and was sucking for all she was worth.

I've never had a blowjob where she was actively facefucking herself. She kept reminding me to push her head down and spent a full 10minutes at it before I inevitably told her I want to finish in her throat. She kept at it and I popped in her throat.

When I had read some of these reviews I thought she wouldn't have a gag reflex. This isn't the case, she just is exceptionally good at powering through and the spasms feel amazing.

She had a big grin as she came up for air and had a quick of chatter before I left.

Pros: genuinely the best blowjob I've ever had from a really sweet and enthusiastic lass. Always wanted to properly a girl with throatpie and this was a great way to experience that. Very cheap for the experience too.

Cons: the location isn't the best and the route to the door is overlooked from quite a few properties. Also booking a meet is difficult if you aren't nearby as she's always running late.

Absolutely a thumbs up from me despite the few cons. It's an experience that has to be had.

Offline Name redacted

Seems like everyone's cumming down this one's throat currently. Lol nice review.

Offline wantkinkyfun

I keep trying to see her but she ignores my messages at sensible times of the day and sends replies saying she is free now at Midnight!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Well I had to jump on the bus to see what all the fuss is about, she’s sent me her mobile so hopefully arrange a sesh soon, will see if she balls deeps me, I’m actually looking forward to it without worrying about fucking her

As mentioned above I also got the quarter past midnight text “free now”  :dash: :lol:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Is she naked whilst sucking ? Tits out?
Ro available ?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 09:53:03 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline ZeroCount

Ro available ?

Usually dressed in skimpy bra and panties, but gets her tits out if asked. Dunno about RO, I never asked, I think one of her earlier reviews may have mentioned it?

Offline DThunter01

Usually dressed in skimpy bra and panties, but gets her tits out if asked. Dunno about RO, I never asked, I think one of her earlier reviews may have mentioned it?

Dont forget phillip the dog (grey hound) he likes to watch :crazy:

She could be the best throat girl in the uk if she sorted her shit out

Offline ZeroCount

Dont forget phillip the dog (grey hound) he likes to watch :crazy:

Phillip's the most chill dog ever, happy to go sit in his basket when he's told, and not worry about all the choking and gagging noises coming from his owner.  :D

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I’ve rang and text 6 times day still no reply, so I’m still parked up for my turn sadly

Offline Sham12345

How do I get hold of her number ???

Offline GingerNuts

How do I get hold of her number ???

Six years, no reviews and mostly questions. We've got your number...

Offline GoldTop

:D

Offline Dave82

Glad I got a punting phone..... Sorry wrong thread!!!

Offline JJ0

Ro available ?

She got naked when I met her, happily let me play with her clit whilst she was on her back with her heading overhang on the sofa getting face fucked. I didn't ask about any more though

Offline Lastfour1479

I went last night, around midnight. 1 email and i was straight round. She stripped off for me, tits and flange out. She laid on the sofa upside-down,  and told me to kneel on the floor in front of her mouth chin uppermost.  Told me to fuck her face as hard as i could, and warn her when i was coming so she wouldn't come up for air at the same time.
I have never fucked anyone's face like that before, had my hands round her throat, balls deep and hard as i could.
Best £50 ive spent in a while.
Banned reason: Abusive pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

I went last night, around midnight. 1 email and i was straight round. She stripped off for me, tits and flange out. She laid on the sofa upside-down,  and told me to kneel on the floor in front of her mouth chin uppermost.  Told me to fuck her face as hard as i could, and warn her when i was coming so she wouldn't come up for air at the same time.
I have never fucked anyone's face like that before, had my hands round her throat, balls deep and hard as i could.
Best £50 ive spent in a while.

Her minimum listed fee is £60, how did you manage to pay £50?

Offline michael.fannymore

I'm guessing the £60 would be if you fucked her too. She seems picky about who she has sex with and tries to downgrade most meets to blow and go quickies.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Anyone fucked her yet?
I was going back but she had a stinky minge last time  :lol:

Offline Lastfour1479

I just said on the email is it still 50 for 15min, she replied Yes...i was trying it on
Banned reason: Abusive pimp
Banned by: daviemac