Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy_thai_squirt of Leicester.  (Read 2186 times)

9 review(s) for Thai_Squirt_Strapon (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

While up in Leicester I decided to see Sunny as she had a lot of positive feedback on AW and here as well. I can't see why.

She's the girl in the photos, but she didn't look anything like the beauty with make up. She made no effort in terms of her appearance, looked like she had just rolled put of bed in a t-shirt & hot pants. A couple of half-hearted snogs, oral on her which was ok, she was getting wet. She tried to get herself to squirt using a vibrator but without any success. No OWO on me despite telling me on the phone it was included. Ended up wanking over her body.

What I really disliked about the appointment is she works from her home. There's photos of her kids all over the place so it's difficult to get in the mood when that's in your face. What's worse is the state of her house, really untidy, stuff all over the floor, really dirty bathroom. I paid £60 for a 30 minute appointment, but she should spend some of her money employing a cleaner cos her home is filthy.

Not recommended at all.

scotchbeef

:vomit: totally agree , seemingly nice girl and seemed sort of eager , but house was a tip , smelt of used nappies and fags ,

the well used mattress on the floor was filthy, sweat marks and god knows what else on it , the soles of her feet were black from what looked liked running  a marathon barefoot

told her I was sorry and that I was leaving and went down stairs to the door and she followed me down and slammed it hard behind me...area looks a bit rough and unkempt did not feel 100% safe

If you like dirty mattresses and unwashed feet then she is for you.... :scare:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 04:42:07 pm by scotchbeef »