Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Julia xx of Leicester  (Read 1203 times)

2 review(s) for OLAHOT (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I was in Leicester on business and had a bit of time to kill. I only had my phone to look at the AW profiles and saw Julia's profile. She sounds really nice on the phone, she was available, said she did OWO, CIM & french kissing, so I made an appointment to see her. The flat is off a main road but free parking is available on the road itself.

She's a reasonably attractive lass, but doesn't look like the girl in the main photos. She is the girl in the verification picture (which I must admit I didn't click on prior to the meet) but she had made an effort with her hair and make up, so looks better IRL. She has a bit of a belly suggesting she may have had a child but her dress label said she was a size 8, though I would say she's more a size 10-12.

She told me to strip for a massage which was nice. However when I turned over she produced a condom. I asked about OWO and she said not on the first visit! I had problems getting it up with that passion killer, no encouragement to give her oral, no kissing, no nothing. So I just concentrated on fucking her pussy as hard as I could. Thankfully I only went for the 30 minute option, so it wasn't a great loss financially at £60.

Julia is not recommended in any shape or form.