Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobbabe1111 - Wolverhampton  (Read 4588 times)

30 review(s) for Blowjobbabe1111 (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Helpjim132

External Link/Members Only

Location - WV10 Wolverhampton

Meeting- Last week. Rang in the morning, told me I could go anytime from 1pm onwards, called when I was near, and was asked to park away from the house, busy road, but no curtain twitchers that I noticed.

£20 OWO Meet. usual hide behind the door trick, short girl, which huge knockers led me upstairs. asked if I wanted standing, lay down, sat down. opted for lay down.

Excellent head, very sloppy very deep. time came to blow my load, she finished me over her huge tits.

Worth every penny would defiantly return.

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

Location - WV10 Wolverhampton

Meeting- Last week. Rang in the morning, told me I could go anytime from 1pm onwards, called when I was near, and was asked to park away from the house, busy road, but no curtain twitchers that I noticed.

£20 OWO Meet. usual hide behind the door trick, short girl, which huge knockers led me upstairs. asked if I wanted standing, lay down, sat down. opted for lay down.

Excellent head, very sloppy very deep. time came to blow my load, she finished me over her huge tits.

Worth every penny would defiantly return.
Not bad for price pity she’s out way for me to go and see

Offline fredhiggins

Offline Daniel2079

Great review. She's quite local
Darn shame she only sees White British.

Offline Dave123

Looks a bargain, just a shame no CIM.

Offline davidwatts

Wanted to see this SP for a while. Thought she'd stopped the £20 oral meets, nice to knoiw still available

Offline kingkong69

Offline mancsguy1975

Glad she is still delivering an excellent value service (unlike many other SPs who are still taking the absolute p*ss) - an old favourite of mine - if you like a very busty MILF, with a lovely manner about her, what's not to like for £20 blow  :drinks:

Offline Helpjim132

Very good value for money yes,
she does talk a lot which may be off putting for some punters.

Offline Beesting888

I was always told it's rude to talk with your mouth full......  ;)

Offline haz_2

Unfortunately she only see's white british men
Banned reason: Abusive tosser.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WelshClipper

Just want to clear something up, there is mention of her place being a bit of a tip.

Its just I hate climbing over bric-a-brac to get to the bed.

Is this still the case?

Indeed was it ever the case  :unknown:

Offline Helpjim132

Just want to clear something up, there is mention of her place being a bit of a tip.

Its just I hate climbing over bric-a-brac to get to the bed.

Is this still the case?

Indeed was it ever the case  :unknown:

It isn't the tidiest I must admit, just looks like a typical 'lived in house' but yes its far from tidy, shoes up the stairs, clutter here and there. it is a £20 punt though.