External Link/Members OnlyFirst time using Lush, meet took place yesterday and I paid £100 for an hour.
Comms - Really easy, called a few days ago to book had to queue for a couple of minutes at most. Was asked to call again on the day to confirm between 11-12, got straight through and was given the address minus apartment number. Called again on arrival and was given apartment details. Overall very smooth comms.
Location - Apartments near to Broadway Plaza. Room was a large studio, nice and clean with decent shower facilities. Mattress was shite though and was like lying on a wafer. You could feel the base of the bed through it. Maya was equally annoyed at the mattress to be fair.
Girl - Romanian girl who was aged mid-twenties. Very nice looking with dark hair a beautiful olive skin. Definitely the girl in the photos. Facially pretty and has a great body, slim and supple with nice tits (about a B cup I'd guess). Really nice ass which was small and pert. She has a few tats on her arms and a couple of small ones on her chest/torso. Personality wise she was great, speaks fantastic English and was really welcoming and easy to chat to.
The meet - On arrival the usual behind the door trick. In I walked and was met by Maya in a silk gown with just her red thong underneath. Checked her likes before paying up, confirmed FK, OWO, RO, protected sex. She said she doesn't like CIM or fingering so that was off the table sadly.
Went for a quick shower and then came out to find her lying in just her thong on the bed. She stood up to kiss me and we spent a while like this, fairly light FK though. Spent some time exploring her bod with kisses before moving to the bed. Lay her on the bed and moved down her body to get to her pussy. She was clean shaven and very fresh, smelled and tasted great. Very responsive and I could have easily spent the whole hour there. My dick had other ideas though so eventually lay down and she gave me OWO. Great technique and depth with her taking me fully down her throat a few times which was a good surprise. On with the bag and she asked what I wanted, opted for CG. She rode me really well and came in for more kissing before sitting upright so I could see her body. After a while she suggested doggy and got on all fours to guide me in, I guess she was checking I was still bagged up at the same time. Started off deep and slow but ended up pounding away, she took it well and was pushing back against me making soft moans as she did. Usually I take the full hour to pop once but the sight of her in this position was too much and I filled the bag with about 15 mins left.
Quick wipe down and then another shower. Spent the last 10 mins or so just chatting away and found her to be really charming and easy to get on with.
Overall a pretty vanilla but genuine GFE, nice oral and I found her very attractive. This was my first time with Lush and it was a really positive experience so would use them again. As for Maya without a doubt I'll be booking her again too.