Author Topic: Hot Crumpet of Colnbrook (LHR)  (Read 6646 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5964209) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
20 review(s) for hot kisses xxx (17 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Easy to book.  Saw she was working, sent her an AW note, she agreed time and sent me her number.  She only escorts part time so I guess I was lucky. £130/hr.

Very nice Latvian girl.  A bit on the curvy side, but in a Bridget Jones way. Small boobs but nice enough to hold. Size 12, 36yo seems right.

The venue was a shared escort house in Colnbrook. Different escorts use it, but there is no manager - they all have to let you in.  It has a security gate so you need to phone when on the way so they can see to open the gate.  Secure parking.  No good for public transport.

Friendly greeting, shower offered.  There was no one else in the house but I understand sometimes there are other WG there. Nice snogging.  Then better.  For fuck sake, this girl is the best kisser ever.  Did get around to sucking her tits, eating her pussy, and then she sucked my dick (OWO) and then we fucked a lot.  Had a break, nice chat then lots more kissing and fucking.

Really nice time, I will try to book her again for sure.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 08:42:00 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Yeah, seen her twice this month.

She is superb.

Offline trumps

She was in my top 5 so decided to see her at beginning of July at the gated house in Colnbrook.

Haven’t seen her since pre-covid and to be completely frank she’s put a LOT of weight on and must be a size 14 at least now. I used to find her girly, giggly and very attractive, but she just looked as though someone had pumped her up. Not attractive to me any more, which is a shame as her demeanour and service is still up with the best. However, she was one of the all time top snoggers (DFK) but not on this occasion as it was half hearted semi closed mouth.

Overall left disappointed and won’t be returning. 

Offline rubric

She was in my top 5 so decided to see her at beginning of July at the gated house in Colnbrook.

Haven’t seen her since pre-covid and to be completely frank she’s put a LOT of weight on and must be a size 14 at least now. I used to find her girly, giggly and very attractive, but she just looked as though someone had pumped her up.

Same, she was great a few years back, but I happened to see her out and about recently and it was like an unfortunate before/after picture. Damn shame that we don't get a steady stream of new girls these days.

Offline tp69

Damn. Conflicted. Like the sound of her kissing and attitude. Less keen on the follow-up comments about weight. Prefer my girls petite but perhaps should see what a larger gal is like.

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
She has put on weight but I wouldn't say A LOT. She's still got that girl next door type attractive look to her but then again I've always liked the curvier woman.

But yeah if you prefer petite women she's not that and won't be for you but she's definitely not fat or even chubby tbh. Well rounded maybe would be the best description? I'd guess size 12 myself.

To compare, someone like Lianna Desire now she's chubby/nearly fat, HC isn't on that level.

And on the DFK, I've seen her prob 5 times in the last 5 months and it's still been DFK for me on each occasion. Maybe an off day?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 06:21:29 pm by JonasG »

Offline tp69

She has put on weight but I wouldn't say A LOT. She's still got that girl next door type attractive look to her but then again I've always liked the curvier woman.

But yeah if you prefer petite women she's not that and won't be for you but she's definitely not fat or even chubby tbh. Well rounded maybe would be the best description? I'd guess size 12 myself.

To compare, someone like Lianna Desire now she's chubby/nearly fat, HC isn't on that level.

And on the DFK, I've seen her prob 5 times in the last 5 months and it's still been DFK for me on each occasion. Maybe an off day?

Cheers Jonas, she's going on the HL. I'm a sucker for a really good kisser so will give her a go.

Offline tp69

Fellas, who else in that region would you recommend? On the lookout for something new as I'm almost through my Thai HL. Fun, good kisser, enjoys sex ie. doesn't just make the right noises.

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Yeah so passionate DFK WGs with great enthusiastic sex is what I usually go for and sounds like what you're after too.

But one thing I've noticed about these parts is no one great that works regularly, just like a bunch of great WGs who sometimes come to the area and take time off and then come back so just gotta look at your HL and see when they pop up. But these are the ones I always try and see if I spot are available. Some though are chubby or older so prob not for you dunno.

Hot Crumpet as mentioned, one of my go to WGs. Brilliant still from my POV since she's come back.

External Link/Members Only - BustyIsabela is very good but only works out of Uxbridge maybe few days a month but always try and see her when she is. Seen her 10 times maybe.

External Link/Members Only - Coco Shanel works out of Heathrow here and there but she's chubby. But always try and see her when she is, superb.

External Link/Members Only - Not seen her yet but she's apparently very good, HighStreetHoney in Bracknell works here and there but she sounds brilliant I just haven't managed to see her yet. Working tomorrow and Saturday!

External Link/Members Only - Another great WG from Bracknell, Lianna Desire. But she's chubby so dunno if for you but she's brilliant. Works here and there in week blocks.

External Link/Members Only - naughtyyalice sometimes comes to Heathrow, seen her a few times. Very good.

External Link/Members Only - Sarah Taylor from Weybridge is superb. Perfect combo of GFE and PSE. Though she's 50 so dunno if your thing. Seen 4 times maybe, top.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=341793.0 - Profile currently down cos she's away but Inna S from Walton is brilliant, seen her twice and if you can catch her when she's available you'll have a great time.

These are all the WGs I think I'm always on the look out for but none of them work regularly bar Sarah Taylor but all bar HSH I've seen more than once and never let me down. One thing I've noticed about these ways now, no one great really works 5 days a week etc.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 09:00:39 pm by JonasG »

Offline tp69

External Link/Members Only - BustyIsabela
External Link/Members Only - HighStreetHoney
External Link/Members Only - naughtyyalice

Great list, thanks Jonas, appreciate the time. Particularly like the look of the 3 above and will look out for them.

I've tried to arrange with Mimi (External Link/Members Only) a few times but never seems to be working.

Catherine seems quite well liked as well (External Link/Members Only).

And Gorgeous Vicky, who sits at the top of my HL and yet I've never managed to book, either because she's always full, or because she's too far (External Link/Members Only). 116 positive reviews on UKP though so I will persist until the stars align.  :D

Offline Sleet

I’ve met Gorgeous Vicky, seen Lianne and Milf-Catherine a number of times they’re all good SPs, but I prefer Hot Crumpet.

She’s a good SP is smart and a good laugh and has a nice demeanour.

Best to work your way through your HL and make your own mind up, everyone’s taste differs.



Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Gorgeous Vicky a good shout! Been on my HL for ages but never seen her, looks like she's in Ashford (Middlesex) next week for 5 days! Gotta try and see her. She sounds brilliant.

Mimi Sensual I saw years ago and I think reviewed neutral, really good kisser but she was really unenthusiastic during sex IIRC just wasn't into it all which was a shame. She's still on my HL for some reason, but I wouldn't see her again.

Catherine I've had on my HL but I've never seen, I think some of her reviews say it wasn't DFK and I think she only does OW, which has kinda always put me off.

Offline tp69

Amazing, didn't notice she was in Ashford next week. Trying to arrange a booking now. :dance:

Will def have to give Crumpet a go.

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Her reviews are mad good not just in number but the substance of them too, really glowing.

If I don't see her next week, I never will I don't think. Tours all over and not my way much.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 10:50:08 am by JonasG »

Offline tp69

Her reviews are mad good not just in number but the substance of them too, really glowing.

If I don't see her next week, I never will I don't think. Tours all over and not my way much.

Just managed to arrange a booking next week. She's apparently got decent availability at the moment.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

No doubt that'll change though as I've found her impossible to book at short notice in the past.

Text her, don't bother with email.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 11:04:23 am by tp69 »

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Nice, yeah I got a booking for next week sorted yesterday too!


Offline tp69

Nice, yeah I got a booking for next week sorted yesterday too!

To say that expectations for that meet are going to be unrealistically high is an understatement  :D

It'll be punt no 47 of the year for me. Might see if I can manage a month break after that one. I spend too much time researching.

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
That is prolific, I've prob had 25-30 this year.

Defo high expectations for GV, which can sometimes lead to disappointment but she certainly sounds passionate and judging by her FAQ she actively encourages DFK which bodes well.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 11:42:47 pm by JonasG »

Offline pythago

Small boobs but nice enough to hold.

Hi All,

May I ask about that? You say small boobs, but in her pictures they don't really look small. For me those look more like a nice handful - which would be great. But this might be a push up bra...

Thanks in advance.
P.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Hi All,

May I ask about that? You say small boobs, but in her pictures they don't really look small. For me those look more like a nice handful - which would be great. But this might be a push up bra...

Thanks in advance.
P.
C cup?  This picture looks most accurate.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Yeah that sounds about right.

Always had a good time playing with her tits, nice to grab on to during CG as well.

Nice, responsive nipples too.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Had a return visit recently, so just updating rather than posting a new review. No real change - still good service.

Still easy to book.  Note on AW, then text.  She only works one or two days a week, so need to look at her profile.  If not working, she might not respond promptly as well. 1hr /£130 (same as 2 yr ago).

She just might be a tad bigger than when I last saw her.  Size 14 now.  Very pretty face though, with a nice smile and positive attitude.

Sex was still good fun.  OWO, RO, sit on face.  And snogging non stop (even when my mouth was sloppy from RO).  Sex in lots of positions.  She is still full of energy and and really seems to enjoy herself as much as me.

Good, fun girl. Will return.