Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy Anya - Thai - Birmingham  (Read 3202 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline haz_2

Hot sexy Anya thai

This punt took place 2 months ago.
Comms: 5/10 - initial text sp provided location & time. When i got there comms went radio silent. Waited around for 20mins before she replied was going to walk after 30mins.
The girl: 7/10 Anya is a very attractive thai she reminds me of katie her sister who is now retired. (Katie was too skilled at her job lol) im glad she retired now saved me £100's because i would have ended up seeing katie once a week lol but back onto anya.
The action: Anya is very eager to please everything is on offer which included: Anal , sex in many positions , rimming on me , owo , cim. One negative is she does not dfk more like closed mouthed which let me down a bit & owo was average. She takes anal like a champ because i hammered that arse on the wall , on the floor and on the bed.
Overall:7/10 Anya is a good service provider and very eager to please I think that i compared her too much to her sister as her sister was wilder than the wild wild west. Her comms let her down. However due to her eagerness to please i will give her a positive.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 02:11:53 pm by haz_2 »
Banned reason: Abusive tosser.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline haz_2

Offline aanimator

Yeh I agree completely, her only negs are dfk, (even her kissing is with pursed lips, no passion). Her oral is average at best too. But it doesn't matter to me in the slightest because her pussy is very tight for her age, and her anal service is beyond reproach and she is pretty, tight bod and good personality.

Offline thecretin

Been seeing her almost weekly for over 18 months now, just cannot get enough of her. The more you see her the more she opens up and the more you will get out of her, full on Dfk and deepthroat is standard now, top girl.

Offline haz_2

Did you ever get to see katie when she was working? Katie is anya sister who retired.

Offline thecretin

Did you ever get to see katie when she was working? Katie is anya sister who retired.

No, i never saw Katie mainly because for 10 years i spent the 6 winter months living in Pattaya, so all of my punting was done there, then Covid struck, it was too difficult to get in to Thailand and started punting here, i must have seen Anya around 60+ times, she keeps telling me that when she retires she will live with me in Patts!

Offline shed

No, i never saw Katie mainly because for 10 years i spent the 6 winter months living in Pattaya, so all of my punting was done there, then Covid struck, it was too difficult to get in to Thailand and started punting here, i must have seen Anya around 60+ times, she keeps telling me that when she retires she will live with me in Patts!

From memory I think you have mentioned this before