Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY-ASS-AMY from Nottingham  (Read 6264 times)

3 review(s) for SEXY-ASS-AMY (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline blazeangel29

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only
Hi, my first post and first review, thought I would leave one after a not so great punt. Decided to give this lass a go considering an hour was cheap and everyone else was unavailable at the time. Location for Incall is behind city hospital in rough looking flats. I should have walked away but desperation got the better of me. Communications was good, got in and met the lady but was surprised to see she wasn't anything like her picture. She is probably 10 years older than her profile suggests and she didn't look too good health wise. Her voice was rough, her skin complexion wasn't great and her bum seemed saggy. On the positive she was very friendly and her oral technique was very good. Was nervous because she has a bloke pick up cash at her door because she had trouble before. Started off with oral and once I blew my load in her mouth I opted out of sex to finish the punt early, eagerly wanting to exit the building and be on my way. I only regret paying for the hour when half would have been sufficient. Okay lass but would not return.

Toby

How does she compare to the free preview video in her AW movie section? Video is always more accurate that a static photo, depending on how long ago it was taken.

Offline RedKettle

I have also seen her but had not got round to a review - I would agree with your's 100%.  Pleasant enough girl but setting is grim and body disappointing. Would not return.

Offline Chezzie John

I've looked at her before and I study pictures closely and her arms look suspicious to me. Might be just exma though but its enough to put me off

Offline Taggart

Offline Owwhatanight

Lot of positive feedback has been left for this lady on Aw & lots on here ???

I visited her 2 years ago in Clifton and was as they say the best BJ around.I also called at these premises twice to see her ex flat mate Sophie back in March. Its between Bestwood & Daybrook and quite safe, easy to get to and clean but can be seen as a rough area. Amy is a good honest person and liked by many but like us all getting older.

Offline RedKettle

Lot of positive feedback has been left for this lady on Aw & lots on here ???

I visited her 2 years ago in Clifton and was as they say the best BJ around.I also called at these premises twice to see her ex flat mate Sophie back in March. Its between Bestwood & Daybrook and quite safe, easy to get to and clean but can be seen as a rough area. Amy is a good honest person and liked by many but like us all getting older.

I could not find the positive feedback on here, probably my poor skills.  Agree that she is good honest person, as I said quite pleasant. However the setting is grim and the point about her arms in another comment is also spot on.  I personally did not feel safe, comfortable or clean when there.  Her BJ skills are good but personally I would look elsewhere for that treat.

Toby

It's a shame that her picture are apparently not up to date. She looks very attractive in the ones that are up, but no good if they aren't accurate.

Ludwig

Just to add my two-penneth worth, I visited her a couple of weeks ago. I booked her on the strength of some decent photos, & some good reports on here from solid punters & contributors...I walked away without even punting her  :thumbsdown:

I don't know the area, but the flat was in a rough-as-fuck estate, and as I walked into the estate towards the communal door, I passed several broken windows, which obviously added greatly to the overall ambience  :sarcastic: ... I actually felt the need to park my decidedly unspectacular motor about 400 yards away around the corner, and I genuinely feared returning to find it shorn of wheels & propped up on bricks...Once inside, the interior of the flat was as squalid as the exterior - shambolic & dirty, with bare wires where presumably light fittings once were...

Amy met me in a bra & knickers combo - she's definitely seen better days...her teeth were manky, she had scabs on her arms, her body was really scrawny (and I mean loose, pallid & ill-fitting skin type scrawny - she's lost a lot of body-mass since those photos on the profile were taken - make of that what you will)...her ass is anything but sexy...she was a pleasant enough lass personality-wise, bubbly & chatty, but I couldn't bring myself to go through with it and instead walked away. As I was walking back to my car, I found myself checking my clothing for any signs of insect life - a genuinely depressing experience...

« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 02:15:41 am by Ludwig »

Offline ceedee

Her name is easy to confuse with:-

Whom I have seen and found to be very, very good

Offline blazeangel29

How does she compare to the free preview video in her AW movie section? Video is always more accurate that a static photo, depending on how long ago it was taken.
I think that it may have been taken many moons ago. Like I said, what you see on the pictures and video is very different to what you may experience when you meet her.

nottspie

Amy was my first punt last year, nice enough girl but would agree with all the previous comments. Good oral skills but wouldn't go back or recommend however she did make me feel at ease. Had better in better surroundings!

Offline Arry

Her name is easy to confuse with:-

Whom I have seen and found to be very, very good

She's on my HL. Any more details please?

Simon S

I have seen Amy. Not the nicest of areas, but I didn't feel threatened. A genuine girl who provides a good service, nice DFK and a good CIM, in fact I had to pull it out because I had long since cum and was getting sensitive. Would see her again.