Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Marmalade Parties  (Read 912 times)

cardace

I was gutted that I couldn't make the parties in Bristol (and also can't get to the welsh brunnette and soph gangbang)

I have just e mailed "lady marmalade" to see if they have any intention of coming to Cardiff

Do you guys think they will consider this and will there be the demand?

vt

If you emailed, you may well get a reply from the source...but don't hold your breath about Cardiff, they've only just branched out to 2 new locations and I would guess they will be looking to get those established before considering more...it ain't that far from Cardiff to Brizzle is it?

Offline PuntingPete

When I was at the Bristol party last week, I was getting myself a drink mid party and I heard Em mention Cardiff and how people would travel from the surrounding areas, Newport, Swansea etc. I meant to ask her about it later on but it slipped my mind (had my mind on other things)  ;)

I doubt very much they would do Cardiff and Bristol though as they are only 45 mins apart.

cardace

Had a reply, no plans to come to Cardiff, even with gangbangs we aren't considered.

Might try the Bristol one but adds best part of 3 hours to the day.

Was the last meet central or easy access from M4

Offline PuntingPete

Had a reply, no plans to come to Cardiff, even with gangbangs we aren't considered.

Might try the Bristol one but adds best part of 3 hours to the day.

Was the last meet central or easy access from M4

Not sure which one you're asking about but the LMP party was central, a couple of mins from Cabots Circus and the Sophie/WB one was very close to the motorway, 15 mins from the bridge.
I'm quite happy to travel to Bristol, less chance of someone you know turning up at the party (which has happened to me in the past).  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:42:19 am by PuntingPete »

cardace

hemp2save

Pete, tell us more, what happened? Did you know them well?

Offline PuntingPete

Pete, tell us more, what happened? Did you know them well?

It was a neighbour, he lives a couple of doors down from me. We said hello at the party and it wasn't until we were getting dressed afterwards that I recognised him (so it didn't spoil the party for me).
When I got outside his Porsche (with private plate) was parked on the girls drive.

As I was getting out of the car at home, he pulled up outside his house.

Not really an issue, we don't speak (never have done he's a miserable prick).