Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Sex Party - Sutton  (Read 7169 times)

Offline isaac_gauss

External Link/Members Only

On Thursday I lost my virginity: the evening session was my first professionally-organised sex party. I'd tried to book a session with one new indie, but she didn't respond to my email. Then I remembered this was happening on the day, and I could potentially get more sex for cheaper.

2 hours, £140.

Comms: emailed on the day. No issues, confirmed quickly, was told the location, and answered my questions. (I'd booked a place at a past event, but had to cancel.)

Location: Big house, a bit of a walk away from the station. 4 bedrooms with multiple beds.

Payment in cash at the entrance, given a towel, stashed my valuables, clothes off, quick shower, and I'm off to the races. I got there slightly late, and the action was in full swing. The sex ratio was around 1:4. So, quite a bit of watching and waiting. Many of the girls were engaged with two men at once. The male guests were diverse in terms of ethnicity, fitness, and age, skewed older. Not much banter between us, but had a nice chat with a fellow guest on the way home. Kitchen was well stocked with snacks - my fuckery was fueled with intermittent cupcakes.

Action:
The lineup had a few that particularly attracted me to the event: Aurora, Gigi Rouge, Alice (of HoD), and Rosa. I started with Rosa, skinny alt chick with 10 labia piercings (I note they don't get in the way of fucking). Chose her because she was familiar, so that helped me get comfortable. Spit roasted her from both ends, flanked with the lovely sights of the elfin Gigi and the colourful Piggy Mouth on the adjacent beds. This was a room with 3 beds joined side-to-side. Didn't finish.

Next: Loula Lou, curvy blonde who happens to play exclusively at parties. She noticed the condoms present (in big piles in each bedroom) were a bit small for me, so went to get some king size ones. There were only a few of those, unfortunately. Enough for my purposes. But maybe if there were more, I would have fucked more. Loula got me hard with her hands and mouth, then we fucked. She had a convenient button-pop-open lingerie on. First cumshot.

2nd and 3rd were with Alice and Gigi respectively. Alice is the French curvy girl, who orally serviced me and another guest. Then took me doggy style.

Gigi Rouge was quiet, understandably seemingly low on energy towards the end of the session. I thought I'd never get near her, given her popularity. Up close I noticed her feet were particularly gorgeous. Fucked her in missionary until I came (firing blanks, nearly, at this stage).

Some points:
- Protected oral only.
- I noticed the venue's gloryhole booth, but that was not in use.
- No anal that I saw, but heard it does happen at this event sometimes. Rosa said she did it a few times at the first session of the day...
- Male energy levels were flagging towards the end, as expected. There was a point where Rosa and Loula were begging for attention. One may want to consider pacing so as to conserve some spunk for the latter half-hour.
- At the end, there was some sort of bukkake action involving at least Loula. I only heard about it. I was absent, and just about empty.
- Will I be back? Certainly.
- Which girls would I see again individually? Gigi and Rosa, if possible. Alice, maybe, HoD is kind of convenient.
- Only regrets are not getting to fuck Aurora, Piggy, or Monica, nor sucking Gigi's toes.

On reflection, "party" is somewhat of a misnomer. Rather, this is efficient, industrial-scale fucking.

Solo profiles:
Rose Rosebud: External Link/Members Only
Loula Lou: External Link/Members Only
Alice: External Link/Members Only
Gigi Rouge: External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 04:57:17 pm by isaac_gauss »

Offline Good-timer

From that picture... does anyone know the name of the girl in purple (bottom right). ?

Offline MysteryManNo.7

From that picture... does anyone know the name of the girl in purple (bottom right). ?

Luiza. Used to work at HOD.

Offline isaac_gauss

Luiza: External Link/Members Only

The rest of the lineup:
External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only (inactive profile)

Hostess (in the pic above but not playing): External Link/Members Only (with External Link/Members Only)

Note for searchers: these are the WGs I didn't engage with at the party. So, no info on them in the review.

I note, a recollection: Aurora performing with high energy levels (vigorous cowgirl riding action) towards the latter moments of the party. Lean, muscular physique, a fabulous sight to see.

Offline Mightier Than

Protected oral only is disappointing, is it like this with most girls at RR's parties now?  I haven't been since before the first lockdown, and then some girls did OWO some only OW. 

Offline Ivor Hunch

so overall about 10 girls and about 40 blokes?

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Protected oral only is disappointing, is it like this with most girls at RR's parties now?  I haven't been since before the first lockdown, and then some girls did OWO some only OW.

That is a major dissapointment, glad I decided to not go after all. Most of the girls aren't exactly stunners either.

Offline isaac_gauss

Yes, 10 girls. I'd estimate 35-40 blokes.

I was only slightly disappointed at the OW policy. I knew in advance that Gigi was OW only. I knew it wasn't a spunk-anywhere bukkake thing (if there are such events nearby I'd be very interested!)

Offline Ivor Hunch

If I am missing irony with the "nearby" I apologise!

But, if it is a genuine question...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=338676.msg3516221#msg3516221

Online PumpDump

I'd rather have a wank to be honest

Offline isaac_gauss

Thanks Ivor, Greedy Girls Party is one for me to check out some time.

Offline Stevelondon

My apologies I must have missed one. The red haired girl with the left arm tats is who ?

Offline isaac_gauss

Gigi Rouge. Highly recommended.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 03:48:17 pm by isaac_gauss »

Offline Billybumpit

Girls look a bit rough round the edges for my like

Offline Wweworldcup

What time did you attend the party

Offline mrpunts

I was at the first session and if Rosa was still wanting attention in the last session then fuck me. She was getting absolutely railed at the first party!

I was the first of the day for Gigi Rouge but I’m not surprised she may have been sapped by the end, very popular in my session too.

Monica Bollocksy will be back for June party and Aurora Frost said to me she will be back for July.

Glad you had fun.