Author Topic: Candy - ("Jasmine's") -10 King Street - Blackpool  (Read 1571 times)

Offline SpunkStreet

This punt took place a few days ago. Managed to wrangle some spare time for myself and only one thing was going to occupy this time... punting. So my first punt of 2022 was about to commence.  :drinks:

I was unsure of where to go between King Street or Blackpool Thai, eventully opted for the former and then my knob led the way. Buzzed and was let in by a short Thai lady who was chatty and friendly. She said she has a nice girl for me. I quickly popped to the toilet and was let into the room. Chose the £60 for 30mins option and handed cash over. Lady said Candy will be in shortly. She entered and was attractive, around 5'4" with long hair, a good body but not too chatty. Asked for OWO which is a big help for me during a punt, got told is was £20, a bit steep but paid it. Blowjob started and she went soft and smooth down my shaft and head, very nice technique in my opinion. My cock hardened I asked for a 69 which was great, pussy was tasty and shaved clean. Gave her a bit of rimming too which was a pleasure to lick out a fresh starfish, however I was told no finger up bum bum.

With cock hard, nodder applied and her pussy wet we went into some missionary. Was good for a few minutes but that bed is soft and doesn't seem to hold you up enough, can't always get a firm bang going on. We swapped to cowgirl but it was more of a grind which in all honesty hurt my skin a bit around my groin and thighs. I got her to put her feet up as if she were squating and that was much better, got a decent rhythm going from that, it was a great sight watching her tits bounce everywhere.  Opted for a bit of doggy next and I pounded away until I was knackered and lost my wood a bit. Candy spun round and sucked my cock a bit and this revived my member. She was keen to get me back on the bed and played with her pussy whilst I laid down, whipped the condom off and then she wanked my cock. Gave it a good tossing but it just wasn't happening, she asked me to give her a little help and takeover for a bit and as I did she was rubbing her pussy and tits whilst giving good eye contact. I got close to spaffing so asked if I could unload on her tits so she laid on the bed and I stood up by the side of the bed and erupted all over her arm and tummy, poor aim from my cock on this ocassion  :lol:

Wash down with the shower head and on my way. Decent punt for Blackpool I think from what I've read on here. £80 is a shade heavy in my book but been waiting to punt for ages and thought when am I next going to get this kind of spare time.

SS


Offline nuggett70

Would you say any of the Vivastreet pics were Candy?

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Would you say any of the Vivastreet pics were Candy?

Faint chance, I’d say.

I’ve been going to King St for many years. There is no fixed Patten to how long a girl will stay, & who’s who. It’s like they have a list of names, & a girl picked one. So the Candy you see this time, could of been Jenny when she last visited, & so on. They tend to have an odd one stay a while, at the same time a couple of others quickly rotate.

So it’s frustrating when you do get a proper gem, & a week later she’ll be gone. But a month or two later, she’ll be back  with a different name. Plus, it’s possible she’ll be using the name of a girl who was previously crap.

Complete Russian Roulette

Offline SpunkStreet

Would you say any of the Vivastreet pics were Candy?

Picture two looks like it could be her as she did have a mole on her back.