Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Desiree_ - Norwich  (Read 1372 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5541565) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jack4969

External Link/Members Only

Met Sexy Desiree_ a few days ago in Norwich - texts were replied to promptly and I met her a couple hours after first texting her.

No face pics on AW - so a bit of a gamble, but her body looked great in the photo's so thought I'd give her a go

Turned up at the address and was very pleasantly surprised when I saw her behind the door - dressed in sexy lingerie, fairly short, and very pretty.  The photo's on AW don't really do her justice - she's very slender & petite with medium length curly black hair - much better looking than I'd imagined too

Paid £130 for the hour + £20 OWO - started off with a very good handjob before she asked me to stand and started sucking me off.  No eye contact which I would have liked, but made up for it with an amazing BJ.

OWO lasted for 5 mins or so, before we started in missionary - again not much eye contact, and she didn't mind kissing a bit but clearly wasn't into kissing that much. 

Sex was great - she's very flexible and has an incredible body - perfect tits & tight pussy.  I'm fairly vanilla so just rotated between mish/doggy/cowgirl before cumming, but she seemed to enjoy herself and really knows how to please

She doesn't stay in one location for long - said she was staying in Norwich for a couple more days then on to Maidenhead - looks like her profile has no location at the moment, so guessing she's now in-between locations.

Overall very happy with my time with her - good comms, really pretty girl who knows how to please - would definitely recommend & will revisit if/when she's back over this way.

Only negative was the location - Norwich city centre but it was an old townhouse - she took me up to the second floor and it looked like someone was in the room opposite watching TV when I left.  She was only in Norwich a few days, so obviously isn't a permanent location for her