Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge. Any older British ladies?  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Marlowe15

Would be so good to find an older British lady in Cambridge.
Some years back there were some mature or even granny's working independently just to top up their earnings.
Where have they all gone?

Offline KerachiDope

It depends how mature you want.
There is 65 yo Elaine who I found was gvfm External Link/Members Only

Offline Marlowe15

I did meet her once. She's a nice lady but wasn't so keen being led out by her husband afterwards

Offline jintheuk1

I did meet her once. She's a nice lady but wasn't so keen being led out by her husband afterwards

Does he join in

Offline KerachiDope

While I visited her, he was supposedly at work. Or he could have been hiding under the bed wanking off to me nailing Elaine.
Who knows.  :unknown:

Offline seacommander

This lady is not a million miles away from Cambridge. I have been tempted but her prices seem very high. Has anybody here had the pleasure?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Marlowe15

Have been very tempted too. She ticks all.of the boxes for me. You're right though her rates are just too high.

Offline Suffolkseeker

Not sure if this floats your boat. Apparently she arrives in Cambridge around 4pm tomorrow.

Online chatman

Not sure if this floats your boat. Apparently she arrives in Cambridge around 4pm tomorrow.
Have net seen her, but not great ratings for the one above, with 1 Neutral and 1 Negative

When I'm visiting Cambridge, Emma is my go to lady, but can be a bit difficult to book as she is so busy/very good
and may be too young for your taste (although I do think she is older than stated, like a lot are!)

Offline Sibiu

A stewed prune comes to mind

Offline Suffolkseeker

A stewed prune comes to mind

As our goods friend Kerachi Dope commented, it depends on how old you want.