Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: caroline-new, Heathrow  (Read 1502 times)

2 review(s) for caroline-new (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for subornax (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (previous profile)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (current profile)

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Previous review posted on July 04, 2014.

Caroline is a traversing WG, operating in various hotels in the UK. When I saw her, she was working in the Ibis Hotel in Heathrow. Don’t be surprised if she’s in a different location next time you check her profile. Communication was straightforward; she speaks okay English. Called her when I was outside the hotel, told me what floor she was on and asked to call again, once I was on her floor, for the door number. Her room was small, but tidy.

Booked 30 minutes for £60.

Positive: WYSIWYG – delightful taut petite body, pert breasts with reddish nipples. She’s around 5’3” tall. No tattoos.
Positive: Good OWO blowjob. Finished me off with CIM; took every load before spitting it in the bathroom sink. She does FK too. We tried penetration, but couldn’t keep me dick in her because her pussy was too tight.

Neutral: Personality wise, she prefers to be directed, rather than leading – this could be a good or bad thing, depending on the type of punter you are. Nonetheless, she’s generally friendly.
Neutral: Not the prettiest woman I’ve set my eyes on, but not hideous either.

Negative: Incessant responding to incoming texts. This really annoyed me because it broke the flow of the punt. Admittedly, it was only a few texts, but she stopped during the session to quickly reply to them. This tainted the punt for me.

She’s a good WG who clearly her services. However, the punt was spoilt by her stopping to respond to texts. It’ll be better if she just switched her phone off while with a punter. Also, despite taking orders well, she could improve her service by taking the initiative a bit. Not a bad punt, could have been better if not for the text interruption, but overall I think this deserves a neutral.

Happy texting. :3

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review

Negative: Incessant responding to incoming texts. This really annoyed me because it broke the flow of the punt. Admittedly, it was only a few texts, but she stopped during the session to quickly reply to them. This tainted the punt for me.

She’s a good WG who clearly her services. However, the punt was spoilt by her stopping to respond to texts. It’ll be better if she just switched her phone off while with a punter. Also, despite taking orders well, she could improve her service by taking the initiative a bit. Not a bad punt, could have been better if not for the text interruption, but overall I think this deserves a neutral.

Happy texting. :3

Yes its a bug bear when they text (I'm not defending it but)

I once had a W/G on top (cow girl) and she started text on her phone. I was about to say some thing. She then stated the next punter was early (by 30 mins asking if, she would see him now) but he had to wait. Because I had extended (she still had 15 mins in between), thus I can understand her text. Last thing I want to to see the next punter waiting in the place before I've finished.

Another W/G's I punted, put the phone into meeting mode, then a draw and not look at it until after the punt. I asked her how many missed calls and texts (she showed me) but she stated I was the last of the day and would only reply to her regulars. I'm not a fan of no replies but when I seen 15 texts 20 missed calls (over 1.5 hours) and its clocking off time. Makes me think would, I want to take work beyond my normal hours (which was stated on her profile) :thumbsup:

But W/G's that totally don't care and take calls and or texts during punts would lead to Neutral/Negative and or walk for me.

So I understand the Neutral in this case  :)

LL

Reminds me of a Hungarian I saw in Sudbury Town (profile now gone) who was constantly texting, then after a few inviting me to fuck her from behind whilst she carried on texting. I got a kick out of that!  Wouldn't go back for more of the same but it was a new experience at least :)