Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sarauk23 - Hounslow  (Read 2190 times)

9 review(s) for sarauk23 (3 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one two weeks ago.

Comms: by text initially then phone calls when at location. English not great but understable.

Location: ibis hotel was sent to the wrong floor at first then got the right one. Hotel was fine to walk in as lifts just a few feet from entrance.

Girl: her in the photos but she's older now with a few wrinkles but still found her attractive. That gypsy look on point

Shower was offered but I had just had one at gym. She used a lot of wipes on my crotch still.

Room was small with two as single beds not ideal.

Paid £70 (£60 30 min + £10 CIM)

Service: was better than expected. She seemed genuine pleased to see me rather than feeling like I was on the conveyor belt. Blowjob technique was good and she was happy to go on her knees with me standing up after she'd been giving me head laying down for ages.

Got close to finishing a few times but she suggested sex for a bit so on went the Mac and did doggy. She was tighter than expected but kept losing my erection. The Dom didn't feel good not sure what brand it was didn't recognize it.

Returned to me laying on the bed with OWO for awhile. She really wanted me to cum in her mouth which helped. Turned into a bit of face fucking towards the finish.

She was quite chatty after. She's from Budapest and comes to London to top up wages.

As I was getting dressed there was a knock at the door and she started panicking a bit. Hotel staff asking why she hasn't checked out yet. She told them she will come soon so they left. A few minutes later I left the room and saw no one around.

Overall it was a decent punt. Her attitude definitely helped and felt nice to feel genuinely wanted on a punt.

Offline Bornslippy

Really good to see that she offers swallow. quite a few Hungarians still offer this service. maybe in Hungary it's classed as part of their 5 a day  :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

Really good to see that she offers swallow. quite a few Hungarians still offer this service. maybe in Hungary it's classed as part of their 5 a day  :unknown:

5 is actually less than the ideal daily intake of fruit and fibre but thankfully some Hungarians are wise to this and guzzle all they can get.  Although oral hygiene between "meals" can be a bit hit and miss and spillage a little bit of an issue with some girls, but some do like to kiss and make-up.   ;)

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

I think she swallows more than 5 a day 💦 😉