Author Topic: CRISTIANA DREAM - Hatfield  (Read 4324 times)


37 review(s) for CRISTIANA DREAM (29 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline calzone

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue
Flat in Hatfield near the Galleria, clean and tidy with a double bed. Took a shower and a clean and dry towel was provided.

Comms
Usual efficiency from the maid, tried calling the day before but was getting voicemail all day. Phoned just after 9am and arranged for lunchtime that day.

Time booked
30 mins - £80

Appearance
Facialy she's pretty average, even though the face is blurred on the pictures I have to say I was expecting someone a bit prettier. She's not unatrractive,  I think a 5 or 6 out of 10. Having said that bit....HOLY FUCK! that body is crazy hot, perfect for me, a good height, very slim and toned with lovely small boobs. She hardly has any areola just these bullet like nipples that are perfect for sucking.

The meeting
Usual hide behind the door, into the room, hand over the money and took a quick shower. I found her English rudimentarry but we got by fine and she's friendly.

Back in the room we had some stand up kissing and I had a good feel up of her lovely body, she was rubbing at my crotch through my boxers which was having the desired effect. She was responding nicely with the usual ooohhhs and aaahhhhs.

On to the bed for more touching and kissing, the kissing was light throughout, you might get DFK if you are young and good looking but I don't get the impression she'd ever be a snog your face off type. On to some boob sucking and her playing with herself and then I went down on her. She has quite a meaty pussy and seem to appreciate my efforts, I didn't try and insert a finger.

She then gave me OW (condom on at my request) which was quite shallow and handsy at first, she then surprised me with a bit of deepthroat a couple of times, I'm average size so not sure if she is able to do this with those more well endowed.

I then asked her to climb aboard in cowgirl, she applied some lube to herself and then rode me well, nice tight pussy and she can keep a good rhythm. I then started thrusting from below too and about 10 mins later I filled the bag. I'd usually opt for a few positions but was very happy being able to look at her cracking body and feeling her lovely tits whilst we fucked.

Conclusion
Amazing body, eager to please and easy going. Would be happy to return if no one else on my hotlist was available.

Offline Bornslippy

Damn!! I didnt see she was in Hatfield. previously had real good time with her and plenty of fk. that body was spot on. smoothest ass and pussy  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 02:11:45 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline radioman33

She’s definitely a good one and often at the Chelmsford place at a reasonable price.I think I will see her.

Offline Markus456

I’ve seen her profile pop up quite a few times but could never co ordinate my schedule. Real shame but keep trying :)

Would you say she is really Russian?
Thanks in advance.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,740
  • Likes: 382
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
I’ve seen her profile pop up quite a few times but could never co ordinate my schedule. Real shame but keep trying :)

Would you say she is really Russian?
Thanks in advance.

6 years and not a single review! I think you need to contribute before asking for intel.

Offline Bummer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 41
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Non contributing troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,740
  • Likes: 382
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
She is indeed

You've managed to clock up one review in your 6.5 years of membership.

If you have seen her can you contribute and do a review please.

Offline limarasa9

What’s the “No internet access” in her profile about?

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,740
  • Likes: 382
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
What’s the “No internet access” in her profile about?

A lot of that crew have it on their profiles. I think it probably means don't make bookings on AW or send emails.

Offline Markus456

I enquired and she is currently in Chelmsford

Offline Thaller

I enquired and she is currently in Chelmsford

They rotate set locations, don't remember what the rest of them are but they are back every 3-4 weeks

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,740
  • Likes: 382
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
I enquired and she is currently in Chelmsford
Why would you enquire, you haven't punted in 6 years. Or perhaps you can't be bothered to post reviews.

Offline calzone

Damn!! I didnt see she was in Hatfield. previously had real good time with her and plenty of fk. that body was spot on. smoothest ass and pussy  :thumbsup:

Not sure if you'll see this Bornslippy but she's back in Hatfield, fill your boots!

Offline Bornslippy

 :thumbsup: that completely smooth pussy is on the hit list!

Offline Peterrabit

Yes she is well worth a visit and I prefer to Megan who I will review soon, her body is amazing and she is very friendly  :D

She said they rotate every three weeks; her Megan and Scarlet.

Offline Bornslippy


Offline Peterrabit

Megan allure External Link/Members Only

Sensational Scarlet External Link/Members Only

I saw Megan and Cristiana in the same flat a week apart but did not go for the hat trick with Scarlet due to her reviews.

Will do my review on Megan and the Bathroom light fix soon  :hi:


Offline Bornslippy

had to assist with dead bathroom bulb when met hot April few months back. was after i had fucked her so didn't come out of my time
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 08:25:52 am by Bornslippy »

Offline Peterrabit

Totally - a piss in the dark on arrival and changed bulb once deed had been done. Perhaps will contact one of us next time it blows :D

Offline Bornslippy

bulb was working today  :thumbsup: another decent meet with her

Offline Peterrabit

Glad she is still on form, nice one Slippy - I thought I had screwed it in tight, and the Light Bulb  :dance: