Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club - Alice, Billie and Maria  (Read 2547 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Sullivan

Friday afternoon 4pm session.
External Link/Members Only

It had originally been advertised as Luiza, Billie and Dolce. The day before, I looked and Dolce had changed to TBC. On the morning, TBC changed to Alice. When I got there, Maria was there instead of Luiza. Maria seemed shy, Billie was very welcoming, got me a drink, introduced herself. Alice was full of chat, telling stories about her school etc. I sat on the sofa between Maria and Alice.

First up was with Alice. She’s Brazilian. She’s quite heavily tattooed but has a really pretty face. Such a smile. She looks much better than the pictures on the site. Covered in tattoos though. Like a tattoo addict maybe. Hasn’t known where to stop. We started off with OWO and then a fairly magic titwank. I had to get the johnny on so I didn’t blow the muck onto her rack. Next cg, doggy, reverse cg with me sitting up, then hj and bj until I was about to pop and she wanked me onto her tits. Not a keen kisser. Lips only, no FK.

At this stage, there were only four of us there, one guy was recuperating so Maria asked me to come to the empty bedroom as she was free, which I did. I had only finished with Alice ten minutes before so wasn’t sure, but then again, why not? Maria is the girl in the pictures. She’s a bit heavy in the belly, very small tits, big dark nipples with small aereolae, happy smile. Quite a pretty face. No kissing at all. We did quite a long 69, lovely sloppy bj, then CG, then she finished me by hand. Her English isn’t amazing.

I then was running short on time, having to leave early, so I asked Billie for a quick crack of the whip before I went. Bilie is maybe an acquired taste looks wise, but she’s an absolute rocket. She had eye make up with big strokes going up the side of her head. Maybe fake tits but they didn’t feel so fake and aren’t that big. But they look like two puddings on her chest.

Billie started with a bj while Maria lay beside me and I sucked those bullet nipples. I wish she had been into FK. DFK and OWO at the same time is an unfulfilled fantasy of mine. Then someone came looking for some action so I couldn’t hog two girls.  I banged the life out of Billie, did her over a chair, smacked the arse off her, she moaned and begged for more. There was then the wettest and wildest DFK and then she started to suck me off. I had to give myself a bit of a helping hand, she had her lips all over my cock, after telling her I was about to, I blew my muck straight into her mouth and she swallowed it down. As well as being an animal in the sack, she seems like a really nice girl too.

I’m not going to rate out of ten, all three were good to be with, and each worth seeing.  I wish there had been some element of kissing with Maria. Alice definitely prettiest, Billie’s service was outstanding, Maria lagged behind in both those criteria, but still a solid lay.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 12:13:49 am by Sullivan »