Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Reya stunning busty - Canary Wharf  (Read 5183 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6749182) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Johnybaby1

External Link/Members Only

Excuse my write up English is not
My first language.

Communication is good book Reya one hour in advance.

Her flat is 2nd floor on main road Canary Wharf poplar area.

After arriving early I have to contact her again to get flat number.

Paid £80 for 30 minutes, not sample any of the extras.

When she open the door I was very happy what I see, she looks like her photos except the stomach is slightly touch up, her tits are real 36dd, middle to late 30s, she has just arrived less than 10 days ago.
Once in I grab her tits and took a good feel, she was wearing a see through kimono, I started to lick her tits and enjoy her delights, then she lick my nipples and I was arouse ask her to put on the condom she  starts to suck it like a vacuum, after 5 minutes got her onto the bed missionary position, grabbing her big  tits as I was pounding along, 20 minutes turn her around doggie style, when doggie her she turns her heads around and licking her lips at me and 5 my minutes later blasted the lot in the johny, quick wash and chat got out of there 30 minutes dead on.

This one is for the chubby chasers out there,
 I might return,over all positive.

Offline webpunter

The english is just fine
Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

Was getting interested until i saw chubby chaser

Did she use any lube ?
Reason for asking is that i'm thinking that Reya's real name is more likely to be Richard, Roger etc etc
You might be able to tick post op TS off your to-do list  ;)

Offline Johnybaby1

No I am sure it’s a women, very mummy type with big tits, not too much lube use that is a good sign

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bigbootycreampies

Saw her yesterday. Great tits juicy and perky with real suckable nipples. I see what you mean about real mum type. Ass is kinda flat. She ain't got kids but she's sexy. Around a size 12. Kissing, messy owo and can take a pounding from a big one. Great personality too and offered a shower also. Great vfm.

Offline PLeisure

Saw her yesterday. Great tits juicy and perky with real suckable nipples. I see what you mean about real mum type. Ass is kinda flat. She ain't got kids but she's sexy. Around a size 12. Kissing, messy owo and can take a pounding from a big one. Great personality too and offered a shower also. Great vfm.
It would be a lot more helpful to the community if you post your own review  :hi: - that way the WG builds up an aggregate of reviews.
I see that you posted several soon after you joined. Have you not seen anyone since?