Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Malvinna - Liverpool Str  (Read 3155 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6708424) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7614884) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline JimmyWong

External Link/Members Only
Good coms via text.
2mins across the road from Liverpool Str station.
£70 for 30mins. OW and sex.

Very slim girl, I'd actually say that's she's skinny. She's tall and lanky with a nice set of bolt ons. It's the girl from the pictures, but with no make up, hair up in a bun and in casual clothes that look like pyjamas, she didn't look anywhere near as hot as her AW photos.

OW was good enough to get me hard, she let me rub her pussy at this point too.
Sex was quite boring with her, she just laid there staring at the ceiling not giving me any reactions, dead fish. We did missionary, doggy and prone where I finished. She did prone with her legs splayed open so I couldn't get all the way in.

This is a neutral / negative for me. I was in and out in about 25mins including a quick shower at the end.

Good English and nice enough to chat to, but that's not what I went for. I would not return.

Offline JimmyWong

Also...

She got dressed without showering after we were done, don't even think she wet wiped herself.

Offline bedhedred

She is not the most confident and welcoming girl you could hope to meet. Aloof might be the right word.

I can see the sentiment is turning against her.

My feed back would be stop trying to pretend that the sex isn't happening and get into the flow for however long it takes.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 09:47:36 pm by bedhedred »

Offline JimmyWong

My feed back would be stop trying to pretend that the sex isn't happening and get into the flow for however long it takes.
I don't know what you want me to say. I didn't enjoy myself. Maybe she was better for you, but not for me.

Offline bedhedred

I omitted an important couple of words.  :hi:

My feed back to her would be stop trying to pretend that the sex isn't happening and get into the flow for however long it takes.