Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club - Barons Court - Billie, Luiza and Camilla  (Read 4703 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SpagBull

External Link/Members Only
£160/2hours

I've never had the chance to participate in a gangbang before and found myself in London one day last week. The thought struck me that I should see who was available for Phoenix, the lineup of Billie, Camilla and Luiza looked decent (from their pics on website) and I called up.  The host was efficient and informative, took my details, asked to confirm by text and that was it, booked!

The call to book was made at 9:30am and I had opted for the 4pm party so had a day of anticipation during which I kept looking at the ladies pics wondering what I was in for.  Would I be able to stay hard in front of five other guys?  Would they have monster cocks?  Would it be worth the £160?

I arrived bang on 4pm.  It looked like a standard Earls Court terraced house.  Rang the doorbell and was immediately buzzed in to see the host lady at the door with a welcoming smile - she showed me through and as I was slightly late by this point, entered to see everyone moving to the back rooms.  I paid up, was given a towel/gown and given a quick run-through by Em(?) and then directed to the shower. Being green to this, it was a surreal experience standing between the door to both rooms looking in as the gents in attendance wasted no time with the ladies.

As stated, Luiza is extremely sexy.  She has a decent slim body, smallish but well-formed tits and a lovely neat pussy.

Camilla was carrying a bit more weight but had gorgeous tits, a nice pussy and a decent bum.  She was easily my favourite lady of the day.

Billie wasn't really to my liking.  Fake boobs, not much in the way of curves and a solidly average face. 

Without getting into too much of the details, I had OWO from Luiza and Camilla, licked both their pussies and came while fucking both of them in various positions both while other gents were also getting their fill from them and solo at various points.  I had a go with Billie at the end but by that point I had already bust twice and didn't have it in me to unload a third time when I didn't find her that attractive.

Overall, I had an excellent time.  It was great VFM and I will definitely be returning.  Thoroughly recommend attending - it may have ruined normal punting for me though... I don't know how I can justify spending £150 for an hour with a single lady after spending basically the same amount for the 2 solid hours of debauchery I experienced at Phoenix.
Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline deg_dilemma

I've always wondered how these parties work - but not enough to ever want to go to one  :D

How do the girls ensure that condoms are being used by each punter?

And how to the (many) guys schedule the girls?

Offline a203203

are there girls on rotation? or just the same three...

Offline Mightier Than

are there girls on rotation? or just the same three...
The website shows the weekly rota, though it can change at short notice if an advertised girl's not available on the day

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Yes the girls change condoms between clients and are strict on this as you should be being too.

No, there is a regular roster of girls and Em updates the schedule on the site every Sunday for the week ahead.

There is a maximum of 6 guys and 3 girls. The venue is a bit crap, too small really, and after 5 parties I've gone off it a bit and am looking forward to more one on one action but it is ridiculously good value, 160 for 2 hours with 3 girls even if you do have to share.

Offline SpagBull

I've always wondered how these parties work - but not enough to ever want to go to one  :D

How do the girls ensure that condoms are being used by each punter?

And how to the (many) guys schedule the girls?

They were very pro-active in ensuring that everyone was fully covered.  I caught them all checking (discreetly) during proceedings too.

Another poster has already confirmed but it was 3 ladies, 6 guys.  The ladies are very good at ensuring every guy had at least one hole to play with.  There were several times during the two hours where I found myself with my dick in one girl whilst groping another etc.  At one point just after I had bust my first load, I went for a walk into the other room and witnessed Billie in a contorted mess with two of the other punters - even though I didn't find her very attractive, I did enjoy the spectacle!  :P

Offline Bloodymary

Have always enjoyed parties with Camilla.  She is carrying some weight but I’m not one to talk but she has a very pretty face and is very responsive.   Have great memories of taking her deep in prone bone while another party goer gave her a mouth full at the end of the bed.

Also really enjoyed giving her an orgasm through reverse oral

Offline Superjames0824

But, do you see other clients when you are engaging in this group bang? Or clients wear masks

Offline MysteryManNo.7

But, do you see other clients when you are engaging in this group bang? Or clients wear masks

Lolwhat?  :lol: no one wears masks  :lol:

Offline BillGoldberg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 :sarcastic:
:sarcastic:

Offline Superjames0824

So you can see other clients when you are punting? A bit weird  to me

Offline notcalledchris

. Noone wears masks.  We all attend for the same thing there is no need for embarasment

Offline MysteryManNo.7

So you can see other clients when you are punting? A bit weird  to me

Not weird at all. It's a sex party involving sex workers not some bizarre sex cult. 

If you're squeamish about seeing other blokes in the nude why would you even consider a sex party. :lol:

No bloke there gives a shit how you look, how big your nob is etc and neither do the girls. I've been to a few where I'm the fittest, most well-hung fella there and the girls don't care, they will suck and fuck every man no matter what you look like as long as you're clean and polite and that is exactly how it should always be.

Offline Superjames0824

Sounds very interesting. Haven’t tried it before and not sure that will try it in the future. I like individual punt

Offline SpagBull

Sounds very interesting. Haven’t tried it before and not sure that will try it in the future. I like individual punt

I did have my reservations beforehand but it really wasn't an issue once everything got going - I had a few moments where I caught the eye of one of the other gents in attendance and we both just laughed together at the absurdity of the situation. 

It was genuinely two solid hours of having my cock inside of - or serviced by - one (and at points two) very attractive women. 

Easily the most eye-opening experience of my sexual history to date.

Offline Mightier Than

It's the most "civilised" type of party. Most action is 1on1 or mmf. Not a full on orgy. The best option to try If you are not sure, compared to Rebecca Ryder parties

Offline MysteryManNo.7

As has been pointed out, it's very relaxed compared to an actual proper orgy and the wildest thing you'll see is a 'spitroast' which is very common.

It is quite an experience if you've never done anything like this before and only done one-on-one meets before. I loved my first time but this was due to an excellent combo of girls but after 5 visits I'm hankering for more one-on-one visits which I will be doing soon and posting a few more reviews for once done.