Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honeyminx (canterbury)  (Read 2221 times)

5 review(s) for Honeyminx4U (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kentpunt

External Link/Members Only

this is my 1st review, ive had quite a few punts so ill be doing more

i arranged to meet Honeyminx  at a spare of the moment she said she didnt have any bookings in the day so i could come anytime i liked so i went as soon as i ended the call, i got to her house (she had a driveway so great for parking) and was greeted by her dressed in stockings heals and a tight little top. went in and normal small talk and handed the money over

we went upstairs and then she asked if i wanted a shower i said no because i had one a few hours eairlyer. she when asked me if i could have a little wash in the sink im quite a clean person im not grubby or scruffy. she then made me wash my mouth out with mouth wash (the was no kissing in the meet)

once we were in the bedroom she had my laying on my stomach and giving me a massage. after about 10 mins of that she started playing with my cock and rubbing my balls she then got a condom out and put it on me then sucked my cock even though owo was stated on her profile she didnt seem to do it, that was quite a let down

she then climbed onto my cock and rode me for a while i ended up fucking her in doggy and came in the condom, was very nice

i dont feel like the meet was rushed and for £80 an hour you cant really complain for an English woman with a body like hers i would recommend  her but the oral with a condom is really offputting to me, i always have safe sex but during oral it just restricts the feel.

pros:
her house is easy to find and easy to park
great body
£80 an hour

cons:
oral with a condom
massage was more boring than enjoyable
made to wash (although its understandable it is quite intimidating) 

7/10

Offline Kentpunt

Thanks I'll do that next time