Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix club party bank Holiday Friday  (Read 2694 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hornycustodian

Hi.

This is a review for 2 weeks ago so I apologiseif there things missing. I went to 1-3pm. It was luiza, kasia and Amber iirc.

Paid 160 for 2hrs

Comms: text and called to get the flat no.

Luiza- went first with her, brazilian, fit, takes charge, was really fun and could take a pounding
Kasia- blonde, OK looking, GOT her last so she was tired which is understandable but she just laid there which  didn't do anything for me.
Amber - eastern European looking, had a cleft lip, does a godly bj where she flicks her tongue against it as she blows. Bland sex session for me. I much prefer her bj.

Overall a positive experience but thought it'd be better due to reading the hype.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 05:37:08 pm by Hornycustodian »

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Unusual reading about Kasia and Amber as the times I've seen Kasia she is an amazing shag, full of energy and loves cock. Amber was totally crap and dangerously incompetent (snap and stretch condom technique) was rude to an attendee and was actively avoided by all attendees.

Tbf it wouldn't surprise me if Kasia was tied if you saw her last, she tends to like to fuck hard and likely tires herself out.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 05:37:25 pm by MysteryManNo.7 »

Offline Hornycustodian

I had heard bout kasia rep and I agree she was full of energy in beginning with the other guy in the room while luiza attended to me but maybe she got tired as there was 6 of us and like I said, I was last to her. It is what it is.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I had heard bout kasia rep and I agree she was full of energy in beginning with the other guy in the room while luiza attended to me but maybe she got tired as there was 6 of us and like I said, I was last to her. It is what it is.

Her problem is clearly she wears herself out. Luiza is much better at pacing herself whereas kasia just, in my experience, loves to fuck, orgasm etc and it wears her out rapidly which is daft when she has 6 hours worth of shagging to do.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 05:53:25 pm by MysteryManNo.7 »