Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cozimworthit93 (Couple meet) Sunderland  (Read 2997 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6551229) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]

Offline OscarC

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought I would try something different for a change a try a MMF couple meet.  The male in this couple is not bisexual and neither am I so would suit me perfectly, plus she look hot with massive tits in her photos.

Messaged via AW to start with, then instructed to txt.  As per a previous review they ask loads of questions which I was prepared for, eg cock size, where I’m from (of course I lied, why the fuck do they need to know where I’m from) and was I white British.  Didn’t successfully arrange a meet for quite a while, but here is a warning, make sure you use a punting phone with this couple as they will txt out the blue to say they are available or to suggest a certain day and time.

Eventually settled on an date after lots more messages, including being asked the cock size etc questions again. Anyhow postcode supplied, and off I went to the appointment one evening. Parked up, message to say was I ready, got a reply back saying can I wait 15 mins. Ok I agreed. 15 mins later they message saying something had come up and would have to cancel.  FFS.  Went back home, pissed off with wasted time and journey.

Offline tobyhardy2

Sorry to hear buddy. I sent them a message a few months ago asking a question. It was read but ignored.

Offline williambream

I enquired once, didn't really think the fee was in my range and so left it.

I've been continually spammed since via AW which I dont think has the best UI in the world and definitely wouldn't be my platform of choice to spam punters for meets.