Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One for Jimmy  (Read 1561 times)

Offline NIK

Thought I'd link this on the main board because Jimmy might have missed it as I nearly with it did being on East Midlands.
Like myself Jim makes no secret of his penchant for sub/dom services providing the dom is fit and some form of sex is on the menu  (usually not in many cases!  :D ) so would be interested what he or anyone else thinks about the  profiles.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33967.0

I know they are well out of Jimmy's area, but not mine, and if I can gather the wherewithal but can't afford London could well be my next punt.

Anyone seen any of them? Plenty of fb on AW but probably bollocks.

Offline Steve2

Thought I'd link this on the main board because Jimmy might have missed it as I nearly with it did being on East Midlands.
Like myself Jim makes no secret of his penchant for sub/dom services providing the dom is fit and some form of sex is on the menu  (usually not in many cases!  :D ) so would be interested what he or anyone else thinks about the  profiles.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33967.0

I know they are well out of Jimmy's area, but not mine, and if I can gather the wherewithal but can't afford London could well be my next punt.

Anyone seen any of them? Plenty of fb on AW but probably bollocks.

Do you really think Jimmy will travel to the East Midlands NIK?

Maybe good for you though

Offline Tailpipe

Or

External Link/Members Only

even got a schoolie outfit External Link/Members Only  :vomit:

This one seems to be in budget and there are face pictures  , not allowing access to feedback that's game over then. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

Do you really think Jimmy will travel to the East Midlands NIK?

Maybe good for you though

I traveled to Sheffield (twice) to see a certain girl, she was very special though, this woman is nothing special.   :hi:

Offline Steve2

I think that's a NO then NIK

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline NIK

I traveled to Sheffield (twice) to see a certain girl, she was very special though, this woman is nothing special.   :hi:

Indeed she was.   :thumbsup:

Didn't do dom though!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 03:49:50 pm by NIK »

Offline NIK

I think that's a NO then NIK

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

As I said in my op I didn't for a minute expect Jimmy to want to see them, but as he's a bit of a connoisseur of sub / dom  simply wanted his opinions of the profiles.

Offline Steve2

From his earlier post NIK, I think he was unimpressed

Offline Jimmyredcab

From his earlier post NIK, I think he was unimpressed

Derby is not exactly in my catchment area.

I have booked a new Dominatrix for next Monday, this one is in Essex.    :timeout:

Offline NIK

Derby is not exactly in my catchment area.

I have booked a new Dominatrix for next Monday, this one is in Essex.    :timeout:

Keep us posted!