Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie - New Town  (Read 4066 times)

Offline mcampbell

What a brilliant session!  Eccentric (a bit talkative!) she may be, but she does everything to please.  Best OWO I've had in ages, and, well, let's just say I wasn't disappointed with everything else.  Will defo be back again.    :P

BigFred

There are many reviews about Sophie on here, all say she give excellent service.
You describe her as 'Eccentric' I thought she was psychotic.
I wouldn't take any sharp objects into the room or let her out of your eye view.

Hidden Image/Members Only

bbb

Strictly speaking, External Link/Members Only works, but it's just a single banner page with a phone number.

BootyAddict

What a brilliant session!  Eccentric (a bit talkative!) she may be, but she does everything to please.  Best OWO I've had in ages, and, well, let's just say I wasn't disappointed with everything else.  Will defo be back again.    :P

Happy you had a brilliant session
Any chance of a physical description of the bird?

Offline willie loman

She s not actually a  "looker", on any given day there will be prettier girls in the lounge, she is slim, young, average height, fair hair, nice voice, I chose her for the first time, cos she was the only girl in the lounge.

Offline mcampbell

Been with Sophie a few times now and have t say things get better and better each time.  OK she talks a lot - but what a nice change instead of the foreign ones who never / can't speak.  Have come to the conclusion that she's not as cookie as people think - she's actually very intelligent - you just need to give her a chance.  For me, in the skills cabinet, she's up in the top league.

Offline willie loman

Been with Sophie a few times now and have t say things get better and better each time.  OK she talks a lot - but what a nice change instead of the foreign ones who never / can't speak.  Have come to the conclusion that she's not as cookie as people think - she's actually very intelligent - you just need to give her a chance.  For me, in the skills cabinet, she's up in the top league.

I agree, skills wise, she is the tops, and I like her chat.

Offline foreverchanges

I can remember last year recovering in the lounge after a 2 hour sesh with Tara and having a really good chat with Sophie and thinking how intelligent she was.
One of the few sauna girls that would tempt me out of my nine month sabbatical.

Offline Bobbob84

Anyone know what happened to Tara or what days she is currently working? I haven't seen her for a while.

Offline wavygravy

Tara works Saturdays only these days.  Worth a punt as she has a great deep throat technique...

Offline nike

Had another 1 hour session with Sophie today. Excellent service as usual. Amazing blowjob and finished with CIM. Nice massage and repeat performance followed with fucking doggy. I did do a review on her a while back but I don't know how to post links to that. Maybe someone can show me how. Does talk too much sometimes but well worth it for the service.