Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A London trio - anyone have experience with any of them?  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Dante

I'm looking at the London section of my hotlist and wondering. All bar one is in the "expensive" range of £200 p/h or more, which seems more or less standard for the capital. I couldn't find reviews for any of them already here, which is why I'm asking.

AnnaWilliamsLondon: External Link/Members Only - English brunette with pleasing curves, though possibly a little younger than I usually go.

English Eleanor: External Link/Members Only - More in my usual wheelhouse, though £250 p/h.

Exotic Busty Amira: External Link/Members Only - My only concern here is whether or not she's British, that seems to be the implication.

Has anyone encountered them before?

Offline Dante

I'm going to try to arrange something with AnnaWilliamsLondon in a couple of weeks time. Had some initial contact via email and she's been articulate and friendly, I'll give her a ring when my diary is more set with meetings and such. I do seem to have a thing for size 12 English brunettes...

Though I am still mildly tempted to try English Eleanor instead. Hmmmm.