Author Topic: Blond_Samantha89 - lovely time - Birmingham  (Read 12897 times)


30 review(s) for Blond_Samantha89 (22 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sydney786

External Link/Members Only

Decided to book this lady for an hour

Pre-comms were spot on, pretty and greeted with a nice little lace number

Paperwork exchanged down to business, some dfk leading up to caressing and then on to bj, bit vanilla if im being honest

Flipped over to doggy, pounding away, changed to mish, then finished off with spoon.

Had a wonderful massage, which was really nice, followed by an oily hand job

Overall very nice, would return, well mannered lady who aims to please.
 
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samsung1

what services did you get? owo fk etc...

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
...and how much did you pay?

Offline Spurt

And how is her body shape, believe it can fluctuate.


Offline smiler999

Must be about 2014 / 2015 I last saw her, was probably a size 12 then which is a bit big for me but impressive set of tits and a nice girl from what I recall. Pity her old flat mate Pola isn’t still around

Offline Man of steel

Saw her quite a bit.. prob 2014-16 when her and Pola were around. At that time agree size 12..great tits however small nippes. Best feature- beautiful face and her eyes. Surprised she is still working ..must be in her early thirties.

Offline pbrown355

Saw her once when she and Pola were all the rage. Didn't do it for me which was odd as I like a good pair above just about all else.

Offline Cryton123

She was my go to girl back in the day too.

I was younger and more excited about punting back then and used to get two pops in a 30min booking with her. No way I’d manage that nowadays  :D

Haven’t seen her for years now though but am tempted to try and make another booking at some point. Mainly for nostalgia and to get hold of those fabulous tits once again.

Offline Dark Vader

Were comms always done through AW? No number showing

Offline Spurt

2 pops in 30 minutes, those were the days.

Not sure I even managed that with Pola.

Offline samsung1

logged in but not even replied...

Offline sydney786

External Link/Members Only

Decided to book Sam again, comms good.

Rocked up to find her in a little black number

Paperwork exchanged, straight onto the bed, Sam made me feel at ease, we had a little chat whilst she rubbed my balls and played with my cock.

On with the condom, nice sensual bj, I was so hard at this stage, asked Sam to ride me, she was so tight as she mounted me, beautiful boobs bouncing in my hands.

Changed position to doggy, where got a lovely view of her nice ass, shot my load after a few minutes.

Got cleaned up, then Sam gave me the most sensual massage i have had in a long time, her soft hands caressing my body.

I turned over for her to give one of the best hand jobs, her touch so soft and gentle, finished off over her boobs.

Sam is a lovely lady, beautiful and provides an unrushed service, great to talk too, lovely boobs and ass.

Definitely will return. x :dancegirl:
 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 11:19:47 pm by daviemac »
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shed

Thanks for the review. But what's the reason as you reviewed her just a few days ago. :unknown:

Offline Dark Vader

Thanks for the review. But what's the reason as you reviewed her just a few days ago. :unknown:
Probably trolling everyone who replied to his first review.

Offline johnny56

Thanks for the review. But what's the reason as you reviewed her just a few days ago. :unknown:

Probably a fan boy been told to leave  positive reviews, given her recent shit performance. Bith reviews exactly the same more ir less, sad little troll 🤡🤡🤡

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,174
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Decided to book Sam again, comms good.
I've merged this with your review of a couple of days ago. Reviewing the same SP every couple of days adds no value to the site.

In any case what are you trying to do, mitigate you raping a pimped/trafficked escort because she couldn't say no after you spoke to her pimp.   :unknown:

I'm not even sure you are the sort we want on here.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 09:17:26 am by daviemac »

Offline sydney786

Saw her twice in as many days..hence two reviews
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,174
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Saw her twice in as many days..hence two reviews
Two reviews in two days is touting.

Like I said before are you trying to mitigate you raping and holding a forced escort prisoner.   :unknown:

Offline samsung1

External Link/Members Only

Decided to book Sam again, comms good.

Rocked up to find her in a little black number

Paperwork exchanged, straight onto the bed, Sam made me feel at ease, we had a little chat whilst she rubbed my balls and played with my cock.

On with the condom, nice sensual bj, I was so hard at this stage, asked Sam to ride me, she was so tight as she mounted me, beautiful boobs bouncing in my hands.

Changed position to doggy, where got a lovely view of her nice ass, shot my load after a few minutes.

Got cleaned up, then Sam gave me the most sensual massage i have had in a long time, her soft hands caressing my body.

I turned over for her to give one of the best hand jobs, her touch so soft and gentle, finished off over her boobs.

Sam is a lovely lady, beautiful and provides an unrushed service, great to talk too, lovely boobs and ass.

Definitely will return. x :dancegirl:

Still has not confirmed services.

How many times have you seen Lovely Sandy/Czech girl?  :crazy:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,174
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
You still haven't explained yourself.

At this point she was trying to leave, told her to give my money back as it was barely 30 minutes, then her pimp rang and she handed me the phone, he told her to stay,so she took her knickers off left her top on, and lay on the bed, like a bag of spuds.

I turned her over and did her doggy, again she kept pulling me out to check the condom, at this point i said give my money back and get out, she refused, I didn't let her leave, after several calls from her pimp, I got some of my money back

She was swearing as she left...

She obviously didn't consent to further sex and that is rape and as far as keeping her prisoner is concerned I'm lost for words.....

It's punters like you that give decent blokes a bad name.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,174
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
sydney786

I don't discuss things like this by PM so if you have anything to say say it on here, in public.

In reply to your message, you booked and paid for 2 hours but after 30 mins and you having sex with her she wanted to leave. Regardless of what you had paid she didn't want to have sex with you again, however her pimp forced her to stay and you again had sex with her despite knowing full well she was coerced and forced into it. She did not agree to having sex with you, she was doing it under duress and that is rape.

You say you threatened to call the police and that is exactly what you should have done not held her prisoner until the pimp forced her to have sex with you again and give you some money back. You chose to ignore the fact she didn't want sex again and 'lay there like a sack of spuds' and shagged her anyway, rapists get off on shagging unwilling partners.

Yes you were short changed on time and lost money but that doesn't give you the right to force her into having sex with you again and to hold her prisoner.

Offline theaccountant

sydney786

I don't discuss things like this by PM so if you have anything to say say it on here, in public.

In reply to your message, you booked and paid for 2 hours but after 30 mins and you having sex with her she wanted to leave. Regardless of what you had paid she didn't want to have sex with you again, however her pimp forced her to stay and you again had sex with her despite knowing full well she was coerced and forced into it. She did not agree to having sex with you, she was doing it under duress and that is rape.

You say you threatened to call the police and that is exactly what you should have done not held her prisoner until the pimp forced her to have sex with you again and give you some money back. You chose to ignore the fact she didn't want sex again and 'lay there like a sack of spuds' and shagged her anyway, rapists get off on shagging unwilling partners.

Yes you were short changed on time and lost money but that doesn't give you the right to force her into having sex with you again and to hold her prisoner.

+1

Just read the other post referenced. WTF

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=343054.msg3555788#msg3555788
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 09:43:14 am by theaccountant »

Offline girthyrod

sydney786

I don't discuss things like this by PM so if you have anything to say say it on here, in public.

In reply to your message, you booked and paid for 2 hours but after 30 mins and you having sex with her she wanted to leave. Regardless of what you had paid she didn't want to have sex with you again, however her pimp forced her to stay and you again had sex with her despite knowing full well she was coerced and forced into it. She did not agree to having sex with you, she was doing it under duress and that is rape.

You say you threatened to call the police and that is exactly what you should have done not held her prisoner until the pimp forced her to have sex with you again and give you some money back. You chose to ignore the fact she didn't want sex again and 'lay there like a sack of spuds' and shagged her anyway, rapists get off on shagging unwilling partners.

Yes you were short changed on time and lost money but that doesn't give you the right to force her into having sex with you again and to hold her prisoner.

Wow, what a total wanker.

Ive just read his post, I cannot believe its real. The fact he and the pimp basically did a push pull on the woman who is literally being pressured both sides to have sex.

The reason she is unwilling is because she is being coerced and not seeing any rewards for what shes doing, and instead of help, punters with zero apathy and compassion leave them stuck in this trap.

Grim reading, Sydney is one bad egg just like another thread where I read a punter basically leveraged accomodation for sex to a homeless woman. What a fucking horrible society we have became.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 02:24:46 pm by girthyrod »

Offline Comicman

Yep we live in a fucked up world now

Offline Spurt

Hope the girls do not tar us all with the same brush.

Fucked up people make a fucked up world.

Offline sydney786

You guys are totally naive if you think she was forced.

Why associate the overseas incident to UK booking

How that guy became a moderator i don't know, is flipping clueless.

What a twat to judge without knowing the facts
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
[Suicide note]

Spoken like a man who knows his time here is coming to an end.

Offline shed

Spoken like a man who knows his time here is coming to an end.


Surprised he has lasted this long

Offline chatbite

You guys are totally naive if you think she was forced.

Why associate the overseas incident to UK booking

How that guy became a moderator i don't know, is flipping clueless.

What a twat to judge without knowing the facts

Didn't you tell us the facts when you posted about it though? Because what you posted makes you sound like a rapist and those are the facts people are going to judge you on. Nobody said you forced her but it sounds like you're fine with coersion when all the red flags about trafficking are there

Offline Spurt


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,174
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24


Offline girthyrod

You guys are totally naive if you think she was forced.

Why associate the overseas incident to UK booking

How that guy became a moderator i don't know, is flipping clueless.

What a twat to judge without knowing the facts

You wrote your version of events which included you denying her a chance to leave and colluding with the pimp. You shagged her whilst she made it clear she wasnt interested and literally lay there as you raped her. Whether it was UK or Timbukfuckingtoo its not fucking on.

You are a piece of shit. The moderator did right, anypne with a pulse knows what you did was wrong and youre luck youre anonymous, you want badly punishing you wrong un.

Offline jay121

There is a certain partygate inquiry being  headed by Sue. I think the reference here is that it looks like a pretty open and shut case regarding the Ops    posts and behaviour and no need for a protracted process

Offline Bumbuttass

Saw her quite a bit.. prob 2014-16 when her and Pola were around. At that time agree size 12..great tits however small nippes. Best feature- beautiful face and her eyes. Surprised she is still working ..must be in her early thirties.

Her weight does fluctuate but I’d say she was 10/12 now, more toned etc and I would say she’s in her mid 30’s but looking good for her age, she used to give OWO but stopped doing that.  I’ve seen her few times post lockdown but not a fan of the new apartment she works out of, bit too close for comfort for me. 

I’m not sure if she’s still working but I did see Pola outside the same block Sam works and and age hasn’t been as kind to her IMO, double chin, aged face, she was too covered up to see what her body was like but out of the two I think Sam has aged better. 

Offline johnny56

Her weight does fluctuate but I’d say she was 10/12 now, more toned etc and I would say she’s in her mid 30’s but looking good for her age, she used to give OWO but stopped doing that.  I’ve seen her few times post lockdown but not a fan of the new apartment she works out of, bit too close for comfort for me. 

I’m not sure if she’s still working but I did see Pola outside the same block Sam works and and age hasn’t been as kind to her IMO, double chin, aged face, she was too covered up to see what her body was like but out of the two I think Sam has aged better.

I would never book her again after she pissed me about just after new year's, but when i have seen her previously it always was OWO so surprised OP only got OW, or is this some new policy for new clients?

Offline Spurt

Hope the idea of Pola as a porker does not livelong in the memory, preferring to remember her in her prime.

Offline alabama1

Hope the idea of Pola as a porker does not livelong in the memory, preferring to remember her in her prime.
Me too  :(

Offline Bumbuttass

Hope the idea of Pola as a porker does not livelong in the memory, preferring to remember her in her prime.

I wouldn’t say porker, it’s more the ageing process hasn’t been kind to the poor girl, double chin is very noticeable, under eye bags, wasn’t close enough to see but I think she may be losing her hair too.  I guess it catches up with us all, TBF I’ve been a bald fat bastard for a decade or so, so not really in a position to make complaints lol.

If she does start whoring again, I’ll happily take one for the team and give her a go, some great memories there

Offline Caratacus

Her weight does fluctuate but I’d say she was 10/12 now, more toned etc and I would say she’s in her mid 30’s but looking good for her age, she used to give OWO but stopped doing that.  I’ve seen her few times post lockdown but not a fan of the new apartment she works out of, bit too close for comfort for me. 

I’m not sure if she’s still working but I did see Pola outside the same block Sam works and and age hasn’t been as kind to her IMO, double chin, aged face, she was too covered up to see what her body was like but out of the two I think Sam has aged better.

Hey BBA, I know you used to see Sam a lot, and i saw her 3 or 4 times too. Why the change in services she’s now offering though? Why the massage only these days? Do you think she’s got a bf? Or perhaps offering more than just a massage to her regulars? Or just plain fed up with it all?