Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy-Lucy22 - Long Eaton - TOFTT  (Read 4823 times)

3 review(s) for DIRTYFILTHYMILF24_X (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this one appear a few time now, no reviews on here but was attracted to the thick thighs...so made contact and sorted out a punt. 30 minutes for £80. I'm cool with that.

Comms were decent throughout the morning.  Location is the other Hotel in Long Eaton near the j25 of the m1. Easy parking and only met by so me dorment concierge at the hotel check in desk that was half asleep!

Up to the room (dodged some house cleaning) and knocked on the door. Was met by Lucy.  Very attractive mix raced English women. Size wise...her profile says size 14. I'd say somewhere in between a 14 and a 16m bit of a tummy on her, but curvs to die for. Amazing boobs and a fantastic arse...so everything is in proportion. Ideally what I've been looking for.

Was asked to have a shower so obliged with a quick 30 second rinse off. Out the bathroom and onto the bed for a massage with oil. Not a bad massage but not great, a few in between the thighs stroked and rubbing her titties on my back.  Turned over for some OWO...it was a semi okay BJ...some spit but no DT on offer. I had chance to play with those titties and arse too. Went into 69...a few fake noises...she pulled away when what I think she was getting too excited  :D

Then it was on with the Johnny...Mish to get a view of this titties. Reverse cow girl to get a view of that ass bouncing up and down and then into doggy to worship that ass whilst bouncing away. Finished in the condom.

Another showr ( slighty longer this time  :lol: ) and then got dressed.

By far not my best meet, but I've been after a thick girl for sometime and the sex was good. Felt good afterwards hence the positive. If you like thick girls then it's worth a punt fellas  :hi:

Offline warypunter

Thank you for the review which is most helpful as I hadn't noticed her before. She certainly seems to be a girl who I would like to visit. Did you book through AW as she is not showing a phone number at present?

Offline hunkybc

No I called in the morning.
So she did say she was only working until 3pm. She mentioned kids which probably explains the short working hours.

Offline Fence Post

So she's a localish lass then? Not a tourer.

Offline hunkybc

She has an e.midlanda accent and when I asked where is it from she said Leicester

Offline Fence Post

Good, guess J25 is her regular haunt then. Onto the hotlist.   :hi:

Offline j122

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Worth a look tomorrow

I like thick girls, the wife is really stupid  :D

Offline samsung1

Cheers for the review, what do you mean she was mixed? ie: black/white...

Offline EvilS

Her tits are fantastic! That pic in her gallery in the white dress is enough to convince me alone 🍈🍈

Offline Stickitin