Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ZAFIRA PARTY GIRL - South Kenton - worst punt ever  (Read 1667 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6479692) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6768719) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline kingmg

Comms arranged over text. I believe she manages her own comms.

I believe she shares the flat with Mia milf who is better reviewed on here but not a looker either
She opened the door in a tracksuit and I handed over the paperwork £60 for 30 mins

She gave me a wipe down and put the dom on straight away without getting me hard.

She started sucking me off for a short time with mostly her hands

I asked her to get on top which was a sight she has a huge cessarian scar across her belly.

After a few pumps she got tired and shouted hand job. Switched to mish for a bit and she had her hand in front of her pussy to stop me piping away.

She insisted on a handjob again to completion.

She was non stop on her phone in Romanian during the punt.
Possibly my worst punt to date.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Therealisback

Damn, that's bad.

Thank you for your service. :thumbsup:

Online MP778

Better luck next time,  thanks for the warning  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

I actually cleared her from my backlog of maybes before you posted, sorry whatever rang my spidey sense didn't get to yours.

GL with the next one.   :hi:

Offline paul90

Thank you for the heads up, I was planning on punting with her.  The of the bone killers is a sp using her hands to restrict penetration, punters should ask for their money back.

Offline PatMacGroin

Always appreciate a TOFTT review.  :thumbsup:

Are the profile photo's representative? They hint at a bit of a mum belly, but the face looks pretty.

Also, do you speak Romanian? Profile says she's Hungarian. Most of the profile looks reasonably honest, e.g. French kissing not on enjoys, and profile confirms Lip Kissing only.

Offline scutty brown

Yet another trafficked Hungarian gypsy

What else are you going to get for £80/hour in London?
It is time people start realising that nearly all these bargain-basement priced girls are victims of entrapment of  some kind.

Offline kingmg

Always appreciate a TOFTT review.  :thumbsup:

Are the profile photo's representative? They hint at a bit of a mum belly, but the face looks pretty.

Also, do you speak Romanian? Profile says she's Hungarian. Most of the profile looks reasonably honest, e.g. French kissing not on enjoys, and profile confirms Lip Kissing only.
The one in the red tights is the most representative of her

Offline PatMacGroin

The one in the red tights is the most representative of her

I thought that might be the case. It looks the least polished.

The one in the jeans isn't really a good look either. The zip and button isn't undone to be sexy, it's undone because she can't get it closed over her belly. It's obvious the jeans are far too tight for her. In the photo next to it, where she is lying on the bed, you can clearly see the imprint on her legs caused by the seams of the jeans!  :lol:

TBH, she is not my type at all. But thanks for the TOFTT review, keep em coming.  :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

now down to £60/hr

something seriously wrong there

Offline paul90

Hidden feedback suggests something is wrong with Sexy Zafira service.