Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Estelle - Old Street  (Read 6833 times)

10 review(s) for Love ESTELLE xXx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for Gorgeous_Ester (19 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33715.0 so this'll be a condensed follow-up, with my personal highlights.
Saw her on Friday afternoon, paid £80 for 45 mins, and current location is roughly 5-10 mins walk from Old Street station.

Highs:

+ Excellent comms & replies instantly within minutes. Potential consideration: Wasn't busy on the day (I postponed initial time by 30 mins) or profile is relatively new.
+ Looks exactly like that pic of hers below (for those who saw it unblurred) and I'd rate her 8/10 attractive (for those who didn't). Distinguishing feature: 2 symmetrical star tattoos above hip.
+ Good spoken English, said she's been in UK for 4 years. Responds well to simple jokes.
+ Great work ethic & attitude, for someone who's been in this job for 4 years (I'm assuming the latter). No complaints with 2 rounds and didn't clockwatch.
+ Delivered all my requested services, which was OWO/RO/CIM/DFK. Notice: I specified the kissing was to be deep and with tongue.
+ Good hygiene, no smoker's breath detected and everything tasted fresh.

Neutrals

~ Estate flat area wasn't particularly discreet, plenty of mothers with their kids playing in the park downstairs when I visited. Could be different when school restarts.
~ Acceptable OWO technique, minimal hands but no eye contact. Personal rating: 7/10.
~ No fingering.
~ Electricity on the entire block was out so couldn't use the lift nor shower properly ... didn't mind because the unit was on 2nd floor & I had a flashlight app. She claimed it was the first time it happened.

Low:

- Bed is in the main living room and it creaks. Was initially nervous those outside could hear but, honestly speaking, I wouldn't give a toss; knowing someone is getting sex = always a good thing.
  Creaking beds are annoying though and was probably about the worst issue I had with the punt.

Photo attached below for future reference ... feel free to ask if there's anything I've missed out/condensed too much.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NightKid

Oh, and a couple more things I'd forgotten to add to the neutrals list; 1) She does use lube and 2) Don't bother asking for a massage, she's not good at it.

mrhappypants

Thanks Nightkid - very thorough review.  I booked on Satuday but she made an excuse - sounds like her and Chantelle had a busy day.  She sounds pretty.  Hope I can book her soon.

Minhaz

Good review but does she allow cum twice in half an hour?

Offline NightKid

... does she allow cum twice in half an hour?

I did consider adding the caveat that since my time was for 45, I couldn't really say for certain if that was the case for 30 min bookings.
Then I thought; if she's a good SP in the first place, she should naturally allow for more than 1 pop even in a half hour punt.

However, if anyone else experienced the opposite with the second bit then feel free to correct me.

Offline backofthenet

just a quick note to say that I punted with Estelle this afternoon and the above review is still completely relevant 1 year on.

Couple of observations;

We were in a room on the right of the flat - it was a bedroom rather than a living room and the bed did creak a bit, but not massively. I suspect they have two rooms they work out of, but this wasn't really an issue.

Her FK was superficial (the butterfly technique), so evidently, as Nightkid did, one has to specifically request tonsil exploration.

The main issue however was the condoms she slapped on me - I think they were the military-strength ones that they give away in the GUM clinics. It was puke yellow and felt like it was made of leather. Totally affected my rigidity later on. Would therefore recommend you bring your own.

But generally, a really good punt with a beautiful, sweet natured and compliant girl with an ace body, and excellent hygeine. More than happy to take CIM but no fingers. Great VFM at £60 for 30 mins, will head back the next available unhungover Saturday.

Offline PLeisure

^^ cheers, Both - appreciate the insights  :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

Hi NK,

went once - wouldn't go again.  I found her mechanical and transactional.   I'd pick Chantelle every time.  Looks - I scrape a 7 maybe. 

Dave

Offline backofthenet

Hi NK,

went once - wouldn't go again.  I found her mechanical and transactional.   I'd pick Chantelle every time.  Looks - I scrape a 7 maybe. 

Dave

interesting - I asked Estelle to introduce me to Chantelle post punt but she was otherwise detained. I had wanted to measure them up against one another.
Are you saying you'd give Estelle only a 7? More like an 8 for me. And she'd really made the effort with make up etc.

Offline NightKid

I forgot to update this thread (my own review no less ... for shame!  :blush:) with the info from a subsequent visit I had with her earlier in the year.
Therefore, please see this link for follow-up comments.

Not that I'm defending Estelle ... but it could be argued that since you are/used to be a regular of Chantelle's, you might have developed better rapport/chemistry with her hence a better service.
As for looks, assuming you're saying you rate Chantelle higher as well, all I have to respond with is; that's always a subjective matter.

interesting - I asked Estelle to introduce me to Chantelle post punt but she was otherwise detained. I had wanted to measure them up against one another.
Are you saying you'd give Estelle only a 7? More like an 8 for me. And she'd really made the effort with make up etc.

Since you mentioned you considered their 30 min rate to be great VFM, why not just give Chantelle a try next time? That way, you'd be able to draw your own conclusions without being influenced by our personal opinions.
Also, thanks for updating this thread with your notes/info. In case anyone criticises you for not writing a separate review, let me be the first to say "I understand why" and "got your back, Jack".  ;)

:hi:

mrhappypants

NK agreed. It is just my personal opinion.  Chantelle and Estelle are very local for me and Chantelle is a regular, but it must be a reflection of chemistry (Chantelle is down to earth, warm and gentle which all work for me).   

Dave

Offline Malvolio

Can anyone who's seen Estelle recently confirm that it's definitely the girl with the star tattoos on her hips that you saw?  I know this profile has been swapped around a bit, and want to make sure I don't have a wasted journey.

Offline backofthenet

Can anyone who's seen Estelle recently confirm that it's definitely the girl with the star tattoos on her hips that you saw?  I know this profile has been swapped around a bit, and want to make sure I don't have a wasted journey.
yes, I performed visual confirmation on Saturday. Both stat tattoos present.