1.5 hours - £220
External Link/Members OnlyCommunications - Booked through A/W. A bit of a mix up at first whether she was available for my preferred time but thankfully she was
Location - Easy to find on a quiet street. 15/20 minute walk from Ilkeston station
Appearance - Wow. FAF Blonde. Slim, big fake boobs but great job by the surgeon, very pretty face. Has tattoos and piercings but doesn’t bother me. I was very happy
Services - I know this will not be a groundbreaking review. She is possibly the best reviewed girl I have seen on here. But there hasn’t been a review for a while so I guess I am confirming she is still at the top of her game.
Started with DFK as I entered. This girl loves to kiss and I mean full on DFK not that pecking on the lips. Had a quick shower then onto the bed.
To quickly sum up: DFK throughout, Me rimming her and giving her oral, watching her squirt(a first for me), Sex with her on top, OWO(she is great at this taking it deep)
I managed two pops in 90 minutes: cumming into her mouth on both occasions and she swallowed the lot.
Absolutely brilliant punt and one of my best ever. I have been thinking of knocking this hobby on the head. Punts like this is why it is so difficult to permanently give up but if I do it is a great one to go out on.