Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxCarmellaxx ( Birmingham tour )  (Read 3791 times)

6 review(s) for British_Carmella (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour meet @ £140

I have had Carmella at the top of my AW hotlist for some time so I was delighted to finally meet her on her most recent tour of Birmingham.
Great comm's throughout with Carmella as I met her at a lovely hotel in Birmingham city centre which was really easy to find.

Carmella is every bit as gorgeous in the flesh as she appear's in her picture's , a very pretty face with a lovely naughty smile , sexy dark brown eye's with her sexy curly blonde hair. She has a nice light all over tan and a terrific figure , nice pert boob's with very responsive nipple's , a fit trim waist leading down to her gorgeous bum and hot leg's. Her profile mention's she has hip's and a waist that are made to be taken from behind....I can now vouch for this as fact!!

Carmella met me at the door looking stunning wearing a black lingerie set with black holdup's and heel's.

After having a bit of a chat getting to know each other's like's and such it was onto the action as we began snogging as I got a firm grip on Carmella's beautiful bum.
Carmella didn't waste any time going after my cock , wanking me off and then giving me some electric OWO with just the right amount of pressure applied combining this with lot's of licking , spitting on my cock and sucking my ball's with constant eye contact.
Had a play with her lovely pert boob's using my hand's , mouth and tongue and soon discovered that she has got very responsive nipple's.
Time for me to indulge myself and give Carmella some oral as she had asked me 'you love giving oral don't you?' Carmella sat on my face as I tasted her delicious pussy as I worked away on her clit whilst reaching up for her nipple's with my hand's.
Carmella soon became nice and wet and slowly matched my tongue's rhythm as she began to grind her pussy against me as she reached the point of clitoral orgasm and came for me , absolutely delicious.

After she had recovered herself , Carmella gave me some more OWO as I knelt in front of her on the bed as I reached back to finger her now nicely wet pussy from behind.

On with the condom as we began with Carmella on all four's on the bed presenting me with the fantastic sight of her delicious arse ready for doggy as I stood behind her. I entered her and gripped her firmly by the neck , occasionally fondling her tit's and rubbing her clit ( when Carmella wasn't doing that for herself!! ) We continued in doggy for some time and became pretty rampant , I alway's seem to have better control in doggy if I am standing rather than kneeling behind.
Changed position's and went for some folded deck chair with Carmella's leg's over my shoulder's and more snogging as she continued to play with her clit. I pulled out at this point as I could feel how wet she had become I just had to taste her some more so I reintroduced my tongue to her now extremely swollen clit.
Carmella now positioned herself nicely on the bed in front of the room's large mirror to allow us to watch each other as we fucked in spoon's. I gripped Carmella lightly by the throat with one hand and spread her leg's with my other hand as she continued to tease her clit. I asked Carmella to feed me her soaked finger's and she obliged me again , her pussy taste's so good I could have spent the entire hour eating her out!!
Carmella asked me if she could go on top and who am I to deny a lady from her desire's!! Carmella climbed on top and began grinding away on me nice and tightly , building up the pace and ferocity before really pounding me as I held on to her sweet ass and gave it a good smack.
Off came the condom and Carmella sank down on the bed with me once more kneeling in front of her as she gave me more of her excellent OWO ( she has got terrific technique and is extremely skilled ) I took over wanking myself furiously as Carmella played with my ball's before I eventually came hard in her mouth and all over her chin.
Carmella looked up at me with those pretty brown eye's as she had a mouthful of my spunk and gave me a very wicked smile before she departed for the bathroom.

We both got cleaned up and had a bit more of a chat before I had a quick shower and said my goodbye's , bouncing my way out of the hotel.

I was really delighted with this meet , Carmella is a stunning looking lady with a fantastic sexy body and her attitude is excellent. I had a terrific time with her and will definitely be meeting her again.

Highly recommended.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Happy punting , JuanKerr.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 08:34:00 pm by Juankerr »

Dodo

Cant you add a bit of detail to your review please J .

Offline Juankerr

Cant you add a bit of detail to your review please J .
I like to give everyone a good idea of what the meet's are like , after all none of us want to be disappointed spending our hard earned money and Carmella certainly didn't disappoint me at all , one of the best punt's I've had with an extremely sexy naughty woman.  :hi:

Offline StarPower

Nice report. Very tempted myself. Says her rate is £130 p/h on AW. How come you had to pay an extra tenner?

Offline Juankerr

Nice report. Very tempted myself. Says her rate is £130 p/h on AW. How come you had to pay an extra tenner?
Sorry my mistake , you are correct £ 130 for the hour.  :hi:

Offline War_Hawk

Great review and I'm glad you finally got to meet her Juan...she is quality.

Offline Juankerr

Great review and I'm glad you finally got to meet her Juan...she is quality.
Thank's War Hawk and again thank's for the positive info. Carmella certainly is quality and i can't wait for a repeat meet  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 11:06:39 pm by Juankerr »

Offline dboy74

Superb review, Juan.

Next up a Carmella and Adele threesome  :D

Offline Juankerr

Quote from: dboy74 link=topic=34252.msg47 ;)2307#msg472307 date=1405894999
Superb review, Juan.

Next up a Carmella and Adele threesome
Without a doubt , i can see a threeway with Carmella and Adele in my future.  ;)

Offline dboy74

I still enjoy the memory of Carmella on my cock and Adele on my face  :lol:

Offline Juankerr

I still enjoy the memory of Carmella on my cock and Adele on my face  :lol:
Sound's like my kind of meet  ;)

Offline Juankerr

Met Carmella again recently for more filthiness.

1 Hour meet @ £140 + £40 for Anal.

Including all of what I mentioned in the original report but this time around I did manage to tear myself away from eating her pussy and got to rim her arse prior to her letting me in the back door ( £40 extra , well worth it too  :thumbsup: )
This was only the second time I had done anal and it was much better than the first experience , I really enjoyed it.

Top lady , top experience.  :thumbsup:  :hi:

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 09:02:30 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Juankerr

Met Carmella again recently for more filthiness.

1 Hour meet @ £140 + £40 for Anal.

Including all of what I mentioned in the original report but this time around I did manage to tear myself away from eating her pussy and got to rim her arse prior to her letting me in the back door ( £40 extra , well worth it too  :thumbsup: )
This was only the second time I had done anal and it was much better than the first experience , I really enjoyed it.

Top lady , top experience.  :thumbsup:  :hi:
For fuck's sake Juan!!!!

To clarify £130 for the hour.

Clearly my brain go's haywire when I have Carmella on my mind!!!!  :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 09:09:03 pm by Juankerr »