Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Malvinna - Liverpool Street  (Read 2557 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6708424) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7614884) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline punting2017

External Link/Members Only

Going to review this as a P&D as that was the mindset I was walking in with.

Comms were excellent, phone call and a few messages. Answered all my Qs and gave good directions to venue. Made a booking and set off.

Venue is 2 minutes away from Liverpool station. Very accessible. There is parking available on the road but needs to be paid for. Location is a upmarket set of flats with an intercom system. Flat was very clean with shower facilities available. Room was today and clean.

Girl as per pictures. Young, slim and a gorgeous tan. She is Romanian but doesn't act like one. Good english friendly and did i mention gorgeous! Size 6 5ft 4 with fake chest, size C/D. She says she's done them recently and can't feel any sensation. Was told allowed to touch but to be gentle. Everything is extra kissing was £20, CIM £30 and OWO £20. I only opted for the latter.

Services were done reasonably well. OWO wasn't the greatest as there was no pressure at all from her lips. She doesnt go deep. She's got a cracking body and despite the BJ being a bit lack lustre watching her suck got me going hard. Had sex in a few positions and didn't manage to last long. I thought she would be tighter being slim and young but I was a little underwhelmed. She does try to lock her legs a little to prevent you getting deep. Overall she has a excellent and friendly attitude for an EE girl and the fact you can actually have a convo with her was refreshing.

Its an overall positive from me because as a P&D it did exactly that. Some may say £70 for half an hour is expensive but to be honest after covid everyones rates have gone up. Would consider revisiting but would not pay for the OWO.

Offline tergil

Need to go in with the P&D mindset and it's good.

Seems OWO now extra

Offline bedhedred

She said I could have it in the price. I haven't tested that out yet because the service was OK and slightly rushed.