Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bambi_bimboxox - London Outcall  (Read 754 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6052251) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline keij

External Link/Members Only

I arranged a 2hr outcall with Bambi in March, unfortunately it was a negative for me, I can echo the previous review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=335934) that she's very "passive" and shows little interest in sex.

Comm
Good comm, AW msg first then moved to whatsapp to arrange the booking, kept me posted when she's travelling on tube.

Girl
She's the girl in her 1st profile picture (the face pic), however light and filters make the picture very flattering, real person is probably 2 points (out of 10) lower than the pic, she also has a questionable taste in make-ups and fake nails.
petite frame not gym toned but no tummy
Fake boobs

The booking
This is the part I have to rate the booking as negative, as mentioned in the previous review, she's very passive and I feel she's not really into sex:
Both kissing and OWO are very light
Sex and RO are almost unresponsive, I feel like she was just lying there to make me do my things
She's also very quiet in terms of having a conversation.

In the end I felt like it was not the experience I was looking for so I let her leave early.