Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy_lorena_xxx - Maida Vale - W9  (Read 1638 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5893856) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: April 2022.

Comms: All done by text.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery.

Price: £50- 15 minutes. 

Services: DFK, OWO, CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY.   

Action: Texted Lorena that I have arrived, she texts back with the door number, I approach the flat to find that the door was already unlocked, I pushed through it to find her standing in front of another door down the hallway, gives a wave and a smile, invites me inside the premises, wearing a pink crop top and grey shorts, leads me to the bedroom where we discuss the services that I want, she agrees and I hand over the fee in which she goes out the room to stash away as I undress, reappears and I move in for a kiss which turns into a passionate snog, stripped her naked and sucked on them boobies whilst giving her ass a few gentle spanks before laying on the bed, she pulls out the wet wipes and gives the knob a quick wipe down, then performs an average blowjob until I was fully erect, rubber on, lubes up the fanny, climbs on board and starts grinding on my cock as I grab hold and squeezed on them titties before pulling her in closer for more snogging, then got her to bend over and started to pound away, with her making the right noises, switched to missionary, went in balls deep and smashed away to completion. 

cleaned up, got dressed and said my goodbyes.