Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Preston  (Read 4847 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marquis

Victoria Cute Sexy – Preston

External Link/Members Only

This girl tours and has cropped up in the North West in Eccles, Blackpool and Preston, as well as further afield. As I write this she has racked up over 70 reviews, almost all positive. I now understand why.

£80/30 minutes + £10 OWO + £10 FK making £100 in total.

Meeting took place a few days ago. This was my first session for several months. I have a medical problem which has laid me low for a while. I’m still not driving and because I live out in the sticks, even when I felt like punting again, I had to travel by public transport. To add to my woes, literally 10 minutes before I was due to set off for the train, I pulled a muscle in my back. I came very close to cancelling but the little head persuaded me to continue.

TLDR
Wow. Just wow.

COMMS
Easily arranged via text the day before. In response to my enquiry, Victoria sent a lengthy message detailing prices and extras, which I had already got from her Adultwork listing, so no surprises there. After the initial price list, texts were brief and to the point.

LOCATION/PREMISES
Regular Preston punters may be familiar with a block of flats near Lidl on New Hall Lane. Victoria’s place was a short walk from there. I was asked to take my shoes off on the way in. I only used the bathroom and the bedroom, both of which were clean and tidy.

THE GIRL
Exceptional. Dressed in a Nurse’s uniform as per some of her A/W photos, with bare legs – stockings would have suited me better but never mind. It’s definitely her in the pictures. Medium height, great body and legs, enhanced D cup hooters, arse to die for, cute face, shaved down below and very tidy looking minge. Age is given as 23. That’s probably out by a few years but I would definitely say she is under 30. Functional rather than fluent English IMO. 10/10.

THE SESSION
 Also exceptional. I more or less stuck to my usual routine of FK to start, OWO, RO, then sex in several positions.  The BJ was fantastic: lots of eye contact and teasing. But doggy was even better, watching myself hanging out of that fantastic body in the mirror. Finished with HR from Victoria and I took over for the last few strokes. All of this had to be done pretty carefully given my bad back. This brief factual run through doesn’t do justice to how sexy I found her, or how turned on I was. She gave me a back massage after the main event which used up the remainder of the allotted time or maybe even ran over a few minutes. It was relaxing and erotic, but didn’t cure my back.

The only minor negative I can think of – as others have commented – is that the FK was rather light. A full on snogfest would have made this session perfect.

She is on her travels again at the weekend and won’t return for several weeks. By then I hope my back will be sorted. I’m keen to see Victoria again when we can go at it hammer and tongs.

Offline Captain caveman 69

I had a cracking punt with this one in eccles but didnt know about all her extras. Tenner for kissing tenner for owo tenner for cim.  It was like talking to mr fiddler from carry on camping. :sarcastic:.... I'll probably return.

Offline frankc

Nice to see you back Pal and glad your first punt was a good one  :thumbsup: .

Offline Marquis

Nice to see you back Pal and glad your first punt was a good one  :thumbsup: .

Cheers Frank. Opportunities will be limited for the time being but looking forward to having a bit more fun than has been the case lately.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Was planning on seeing this one so good to know she is moving on at the weekend, any idea where to as if she's coming to Blackpool i'll wait a few days  :unknown:

I've previously decided to not punt this one as she looks a bit "Serious" in some of her pics but so many positive reviews can't be wrong.
That said she isn't the cheapest either as no mention of extras on her profile so £80/hh starts to become expensive with an extra £10 for OWO + a few pecks + CIM

Was planning on seeing this one so good to know she is moving on at the weekend, any idea where to as if she's coming to Blackpool i'll wait a few days  :unknown:

I've previously decided to not punt this one as she looks a bit "Serious" in some of her pics but so many positive reviews can't be wrong.
That said she isn't the cheapest either as no mention of extras on her profile so £80/hh starts to become expensive with an extra £10 for OWO + a few pecks + CIM
I suppose she's expensive if you book half hour but sort of evens itself out if you book the hour. I had all the extras cim on arriving then just did what i wanted with her for 55 minutes.  She doesn't like anything rough . I paid 150 all in but really enjoyed her.

Offline CF

Saw her when she was in Warrington a few weeks back, still need to do a review, but had a great time

Saw her when she was in Warrington a few weeks back, still need to do a review, but had a great time
68 greens i wouldn't bother

Offline Marquis

No idea where her next move will be. Of all the 70-odd reviews of her, there's only one in Blackpool, so that would suggest she's a fairly infrequent visitor to the Fylde coast.

As to pricing, I agree with you, she's not the cheapest when you add in the extras. The hour rate is better but wasn't an option for me due to time constraints. But I thought it was £100 well spent.

Offline Sweep70

I had a cracking punt with this one in eccles but didnt know about all her extras. Tenner for kissing tenner for owo tenner for cim.  It was like talking to mr fiddler from carry on camping. :sarcastic:.... I'll probably return.
err........just a pound!!

Offline Marquis

A quick update on this review. I saw Victoria again at the same location a couple of weeks ago. It seems Preston will be a regular venue for her. The session was every bit as good as last time, with the added bonus that my back was in better working order. Will make an effort to see her again when she's next in Preston for sure.