Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TheNylonQueen - Canary wharf  (Read 1235 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6187516) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ryanswaze650

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Located in Canary wharf flat, shared with someone else

PRICE:
150 for half hour. Ouch

COMMS:
Excellent comms got back to me very quick throu messages and meet was sorted quickly. (Took place late march)

LOOKS:
Like the photos and videos on her twitter. Good looking i’d say but better looking english girls out there if i am being brutally honest due to body shape. However still very turnt on. I would say body is a weird frame if i had to nitpick as had a weird shape but didn’t bother me at all. Stomach had some minor flab. Stands around 5'9?

SERVICE:
Gave me a quick kiss on the lips when i entered then sorted out everything. Very friendly, likes to please and have fun during the punt. She definitely made sure i left satisified. Started of with a quick shower than straight to DFK with a lot of tongue just how i like, tongues were wrestling each other. Her bunda looked amazing in doggie position and missionary with the nice tan she has. BJ technique was real good and slow just how i told her to and kept close attention to the balls. Played with her feet which she seemed to love and she does have really amazing feet. Had her in multiple positions and was moaning throughout but not over the top. Finished it off with her taking the goods in her mouth and swallowing it all like a champ. Very good first punt back for me as have been busy with uni work etc but planning to be more active once more. Everything done and not a clock watcher booked for 30 but went over by ten minutes not including the shower.

Overall very good punt. Expensive but services are top notch. Alway better when they put effort in.