Author Topic: Phoebe - Amour - Westerhope Newcastle.  (Read 2017 times)

Offline captainsc

External Link/Members Only

£110 for an hour

This took place within the last 2 weeks

Booked via Amour very easy and straightforward. Couple of texts and booked in.

Fancied a milf and decided to see Phoebe. Arrived on time and let in. You need to read the text from Amour as it does give you good directions as it’s not 100% straightforward.

I would say Phoebe is deffo older than stated age, however decent body (especially tits) and a pretty face.

Started of with some kissing but it was very restrained and not DFK although tongues used. I found throughout that Phoebe seemed to be holding back even though I thought we got along well. Went down on her and clean and fresh and she did cum twice once with oral once with fingers. She blocked her pussy as soon as she came as I assume she is sensitive.

Onto me and OWO which was a bit too soft and bland for my liking, deffo no deep in mouth and nowhere near throat. All very English and not very horny for me.

Condom on and fucked her in a few positions. She made right noises etc, but again I just didn’t feel any connection.

Overall wasn’t bad, just wasn’t good. I wouldn’t revisit as I didn’t feel any fun in the meeting.

Overall I rate this a meh…

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Where did you meet Phoebe?

Quote
- Include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details (e.g. phone number).
- Include town / city in the subject.
- Reviews cannot be deleted once posted.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24


Offline Punter007

She works out of Westerhope.

Forgive me going off on a tangent, but this reminds me of the joke about John Wayne on a horse heading out of Newcastle. He is stopped by a Geordie who says "Where are you off to John?", to which Wayne replies "West I hope"  :lol: