Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Fit Charlotte- N20 Totteridge / Whetstone  (Read 728 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6526992) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline onedivergent

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Few weeks ago early April. Close to 5pm weekday meet.
Hotel
Booked 'Milf' for 30 minutes as advertised with fair expectations.Was in jeans and sweatshirt greeting me at door and seemed like had been asleep
Insisted on my shower and then once out said only sex or massage? With strange peck kisses and ruffling my hair? I think was trying to ask me if I only wanted a massage or full service? I was saying 30 mintues and sex she seemed friendly , in her 50s,  but didn't seem to understand or pretending as said something about time and to get on to the bed. She still hadn't undressed and seemed in no hurry to do so yet I was in a towel and now naked in the bed.
She started rubbing her hands on my back and kissing back of neck then abruptly  stopped to change music then was very lacklustre in her touching ...
Felt timewasting and no action going on so cut my time and losses 5 minutes or so into a lacklustre massage and took back £50

On that performance I can't recommend.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 11:04:13 am by onedivergent »