Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Malvinna - Liverpool Str  (Read 9832 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6708424) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7614884) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline bedhedred

Calm personality. Looks like the photos. Speaks good English.
She is quite tall and rather skinny with a boob job.
External Link/Members Only
She rubbered me up and was reasonably patient sucking my dick. It was effective, if a bit generic technically.

69: She has long legs so I had to stretch to get near her gash. I got a few licks in, but it wasn't the usual feast.

She squeezed on my dick with no lube and felt nicely tight. 👍

I finished off in mish adjusting her hips to get the right angle. She took some thrusts and pumping without raising a complaint. I blew a nice big load and she let me catch my breath before pulling out.

15 minutes of action. It could have lasted a bit longer, but I didn't regret trying her out. Mild positive

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 05:00:22 pm by bedhedred »

Offline tantraman

... 15 minutes of action ...

That would be such perfect 15min P&D 'quickie' for £50, but I can't bring myself for fork out £70 for the same :(

Offline tergil

Glad you had a good time  :hi:

"Mild positive" is exactly right!!

Offline pantywetter

Looks like she needs a good meal.  Might take her a KFC bucket if I visit.

Offline Mario7769

Looks like she needs a good meal.  Might take her a KFC bucket if I visit.

She's saving every penny of the hooking money for a house in Romania.

Offline bedhedred

Glad you had a good time  :hi:

"Mild positive" is exactly right!!

👍

Offline bedhedred

That would be such perfect 15min P&D 'quickie' for £50, but I can't bring myself for fork out £70 for the same :(

It might be my imagination but fewer and fewer girls are offering the 15 minutes knee trembler. I got a refusal from a bird earlier in the year.
👇
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=335044.0
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 11:25:03 am by bedhedred »

Offline iq129

Like many other Romanian girls, Malvinna is so pretty.

I just wish these beauties would kiss.

Please do me a favour the next time you see a Romanian. Please give her this book (see the photo) and then send the purchase invoice to me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mario7769

Like many other Romanian girls, Malvinna is so pretty.

I just wish these beauties would kiss.

Please do me a favour the next time you see a Romanian. Please give her this book (see the photo) and then send the purchase invoice to me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

They do kiss. Just, it has to be some random guy they have the hots for and are "emotionally connected to"  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 06:48:57 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline magnetico

Offline patelprat

she has lots of thing as extras
Dfk 20
Owo 20
CIM 40
 :unknown:

Ffs

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

Back in town. 20 for owo. 40 cim. 30 fk.

It's only the basic for 80.

Offline tergil

Back in town. 20 for owo. 40 cim. 30 fk.

It's only the basic for 80.

Not really worth it then imo  :hi:

Offline peter jb

What a body !
But when she can’t even smile for her publicity photos, you assume it’s a usual Romanian service ☹️

Offline chris44

Saw her twice, first time she was quite friendly. Return visit was rushed and she wasn’t happy at all. So quite moody and price went up! Some of the AW reviews seem very over the top. Good body but doesn’t make any effort with dressing up or make up when I saw her either. Despite replying positively to text request for an outfit.

Offline PilotMan

Good luck with punting her, sounds like you might get a different Malvinna on any given day, but most likely a moody one.

Best to punt her in the evening, she's probably a descendent of a vampire, they're grumpy during the day.

Offline ss100

Looks like she's had a boob job?

Offline tergil

Looks like she's had a boob job?

Yes she had fake tits when I saw her last year. I have not seen since then due to the neutral/bad reviews on here, plus extras