Author Topic: MissLexi - outcall - Warrington  (Read 4271 times)


11 review(s) for Sultry courtesan (7 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline shaft10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr @ £200 (outcall)

Comms After being Ghosted by Melissa XO (External Link/Members Only, negative review posted) I decided to post a reverse booking on AW as I had little time left to ratch around before I was travelling to Warrington. Received a bid pretty sharpish from MissLexi stipulating 200 notes for a 1 hr outcall, above my posted budget but I took the plunge. All comms via AW, MissLexi does not communicate any other way and will not exchange phone numbers, could be a bit of a ball ache for some and to be honest I was a bit sceptical as to whether she'd show, I was thankfully proven wrong.

Appearance Other reviews have mentioned her profile pic, I don't believe its her but its a very good likeness, I'd say she's even more attractive in the flesh. Age 26 about right maybe plus a few years (based on confidence and maturity), petite and in good shape with a full firm body. I was not disappointed.

The Meet As it was an outcall I messaged MissLexi via AW the room no. before she set off and she arrived bang on the agreed the time with a knock at the door. I did the honours and let her in (I didn't hide behind the door) and she entered the room and instantly threw her arms around me and went in for a big hello snog, I knew this was gonna be a good punt. Paperwork out the way and we just stood kissing (plenty of DFK) standing up by the bed groping each other through our clothes, MissLexi had a summer dress on so quite good for a groping. This seemed to go on for quite a while which was a really good build up, then off came the clothes I got right down for some RO (perfectly smooth and impeccable hygiene) on MissLexi with a a couple of fingers in there taking instruction from her to make her cum, which she eventually did (apparently). She is really confident and happily and readily tells you what she wants, I found this a big turn on.
It was then my turn for a OWO which was very good, very sloppy, plenty of eye contact and lots of work on my balls, I had to stop her on more than one occasion as I was about to explode in her mouth but I really wanted to fuck her. On with the condom and straight into missionary where I could control the pace a bit, not as long as I'd liked however as after about 10 minutes banging away she asked me to cum inside her (covered obviously) so I duly obliged.

I went to the bathroom for a quick clean up and returned to find MissLexi back in her underwear, possibly a negative for some as I don't think round 2 was on the table but for me (I'm a one pop man) It wasn't an issue and besides we were about 45 mins in by that point, the rest of the time was just chatting on the bed ... no awkwardness or anything, as I said she is really confident and chatty.

Conclusion Pleasantly surprised by this one. I personally found her very attractive but the biggest turn on for me was her confidence, she makes you feel like she's right into you .. which was a massive ego boost for me and alleviated any nerves from the get go.

Offline The donald

She sounds amazing
Bit expensive though
I might see her as a birthday treat to myself?

Offline cat1144

I saw this girl earlier in the year.

One of the few women on AW (or anywhere for that matter) who looks better in the flesh than in her pics (which I don't think is even her)

A genuinely good looking red head. Good body too.

Confident and enthusiast.

It was a good punt  :cool:

Offline shaft10

I saw this girl earlier in the year.

One of the few women on AW (or anywhere for that matter) who looks better in the flesh than in her pics (which I don't think is even her)

A genuinely good looking red head. Good body too.

Confident and enthusiast.

It was a good punt  :cool:

Post a review ...