Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Work trip to the South - Oxfordshire  (Read 1303 times)

Offline mrwhite

I don't often get out of Scotland much, but have to head south for some work in Oxfordshire. (I posted this in the WEst Mids section as well, as I have to motor through there)

As I'll be heading down the M6 I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations (I've looked on AW but nothing really caught my eye)

For preference I like women that are size 10-12, and if possible with piercings/tattoos. Anal would be a nice bonus but not essential.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Online Cambridgy

Good luck as Oxford is pretty dire - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=29129 is very reliable but doesn’t match your wish list.

If you can head through MK, you are likely to get a way better choice.

Offline Sibiu

Try Lancashire or Cheshire. Lots to choose from.

Offline mrwhite

Thanks for the replies

I did have a look on AW but struggled to find a profile I liked.  I do have a long journey and will look in the other regions I have to drive through.

Offline theonlywayisup

A fair few WGs are in a hotel around ox2- so I'd search that postcode. Generally you get decent looking girls with average service but depends who is around so good luck.

Offline Billy no mates

Manchester when you’re on route is probably your best bet, unless you want to venture further towards and even into London.

Offline jc1971

British Darcy tours Oxford regularly, stays in a hotel. Great girl who offers a very good service although Anal is not availble

Offline Lewis

Thanks for the replies

I did have a look on AW but struggled to find a profile I liked.

I’ve lived in Oxfordshire all my life and the past 5 plus years or more, I’ve had the same struggle.

Offline superchamp

I live in Oxford but do nearly all of my punting in London. Marylebone is only one hour by train and there's far more to choose from than Oxford.

Offline BearSneeze

Usually find as most have said the motorways and good rail connections mean the London and Surrey are better stops.
Might have more luck in MK which is not too far realistically.

Offline plsnt1

Agree with many above, Milton Keynes is a much better bet. Also very easy driving and parking. Also most are in very discrete apartment blocks.