Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Russian Anna/Barbie Doll Beatrice - Marylebone - April  (Read 2047 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6631193) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6684380) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Rayray23k

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And i am certain that this is the same girl too:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Because both profiles had the same mobile number used on Annas AW page and on wassap she was using the Beatrice profile pics but it would appear now Beatrice had changed her mobile number.

Location was in a basement flat around the corner from Marylebone station.
Communication was straight forward and i had requested for her to wear fishnet if possible which she replied she will see what she has.

On arrival of postcode she then gave me the door number and said to go downstairs. Stairs where totally blocked with bags of rubbish nearly killing me when i tried stepping over it.
The usual hide behind door and greet after entry. Upon first seeing her it was obviously not the same girl on any of the profile pictures on either AW profile.
Face wise she wasnt a great looker. She had the pink hair but looked very young like 18 young and lips jacked to the max.
She was also wearing a pair of grey tracksuit bottom and t shirt like she just woke up. Zero attempts to impress.
Normally i would have walked away but i was horny as hell and she was petite so i thought id give it a try.
Her english was poor. Single liners with yes no answers with a lot of slurs and errrrrms...
I handed over the cash for 1h plus fk which was £160 + £30
Went to shower and met her in the room.
She stripped off exposing her pale slim body with tiny A cup boobs. We kissed and i cohld taste the fag breath.
I had to say by now i was very dissapointed.
She gave me a dom to put on myself. No warming up or forplay. I needed some time to get going and when i did she gave me a very weak bj.
Fed up i started to fuck missionary with a load of lube.
After a few minutes with little to no excitement for me, i could tell she was starting to warm up. But then i could smell her juices and realised her lack of hygieneand that was my breaking point.
I stopped and left.

I quickly test my back up plan Jolie a Brazilian ive been meaning to meet and she quickly responded. That went well and ill write a seperate review later.

This is my first review and im sorry it had to be a bad one.
All the good visits ive had recently all appears to be on the many pages of reviews already posted so i think its better i helped a fellow gentlemen out by steering them away from a disaster.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 01:42:05 am by Rayray23k »

Offline PLeisure

Very useful intel, thanks for reviewing  :hi:
Sounds quite skanky  :thumbsdown: - something about fag breath, pussy stink and basements.

Both profiles are almost identikit - wonder if the same pimp is spreading his girls across Heathrow and Marylebone.

Online expeller

Not the same girl, they have different tattoos.

Offline ollielon

Not the same girl, they have different tattoos.

yes I would agree ... different girls ... maybe same pimp ...

Did the girl you saw resemble this one at all - without the makeup and cleaned hair ? big lips etc. and thanks for review and warnings

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rayray23k

As i said guys. Shes not the girl in any of the pics. But when i wassap messaged Anna and later messaged Beatrice i realised they where the same message thread as they has the same numbers.
Since Beatrice has changed her mobile number on AW and also the profile picture on wassap has now been changed to 2 undisclosed females. But i am very sure they are the same person at one point.
Never the less, the girl is not the one in any of the pic's.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 01:18:01 pm by Rayray23k »

Offline Rayray23k

yes I would agree ... different girls ... maybe same pimp ...

Did the girl you saw resemble this one at all - without the makeup and cleaned hair ? big lips etc. and thanks for review and warnings

Hidden Image/Members Only

A little but its not her. The girl i saw had a much rounder face and very lazy eyes.

Offline smellychip

What a disaster, thanks for the warning. Love how her review says she’ll tie you up and make you taste her juices. With her stinky pussy that would be a real treat for a lucky punter  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline southafricanguy

That doesn't sound good at all. Did she have a shapely bod at least?

Offline Rayray23k

A bit undeveloped teen bod. Good if your into that shape.