Author Topic: Louisa_69 Barwell  (Read 2504 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5736637) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Charmingthickdick

Having looked at several previous reviews I though I would add my own very positive experience.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have also seen Louisa at Aroma in Barwell, a few months back and she definitely does offer FS there, although I don’t think any of the other girls do. Sorry I cannot remember the price for FS but it is £55 for HE. I think I paid an extra £30 for FS and OW. Louisa is a very slight woman, not an ounce of fat with small to average pert boobs and lovely smoothed skin. She is very attractive and pleasant conversational manner but she can take a big cock too. She had no hesitation in skinning me up and then inserting from behind while standing bent over the massage table. She was not very responsive however that may be more down to my skills or I’d like to think more to do with her trying to keep quiet to avoid arousing suspicions of activity taking place in the room. I didn’t pop from FS because the small rooms and tables make it a little awkward but Her OW and HE skills did the trick. Being able to plug both holes with my fingers while watching her ass in the mirror was a fantastic experience. I went mid afternoon and hygiene was fine. I would definitely recommend her and will be returning.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 10:17:37 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline WelshClipper

I was looking at this profile a few days back. Looks great and i am glad it worked out for you.

Sadly I would not be able to book her on account of too few days available and fully booked too far into the future.

Such is the dilemma for the punter who can really only book on the day  :(

Offline Charmingthickdick

I was lucky, to be able book Louisa on the day at Aroma. I have seen her twice, although only went for the HE only on the second occasion but this is enough for me and still as pleasurable. She used to finish at 3-4pm due to picking up child from school but last time I saw her she did say that she was extending her hours of work to closing time at 7pm. She is not on the rota this at Aroma this week, but keep checking this weekly. I have seen Candy, Louisa, and Isabella, and one other I cannot remember. I have never had a bad experience. Maybe neutral to positive for Isabella, as she was absolutely stunning with the perfect body and fake tits but I could only touch her boobs and not below which was a bit of a downer.

External Link/Members Only

Offline WelshClipper

Ah so her limited bookings are as an independent.

She is more available through Aroma ?   :hi:

Offline Charmingthickdick

Yeah I guess so. Aroma is definitely book on the day.

Offline lougb1

I was lucky, to be able book Louisa on the day at Aroma. I have seen her twice, although only went for the HE only on the second occasion but this is enough for me and still as pleasurable. She used to finish at 3-4pm due to picking up child from school but last time I saw her she did say that she was extending her hours of work to closing time at 7pm. She is not on the rota this at Aroma this week, but keep checking this weekly. I have seen Candy, Louisa, and Isabella, and one other I cannot remember. I have never had a bad experience. Maybe neutral to positive for Isabella, as she was absolutely stunning with the perfect body and fake tits but I could only touch her boobs and not below which was a bit of a downer.

External Link/Members Only

Notice that full service as a GFE is now openly available ( with Louisa and other named SPs ) at Aroma for £160 per hour... when before was always "not allowed" by management!!

 :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online mr.bluesky

I recently saw Angelica at Aroma Barwell ( and reviewed) I notice she also works at soft touch body works in Northampton where all the lady's offer a full service.  I would love a full service from Sylvia Star at Aroma Barwell or visit her somewhere else if she offered a full service

Offline Jonnyuk06

looking at the site, i think the fees are just a generic bookmark at the bottom of every page, i'm tempted to call and ask if Sylvia does GFE, although i bet they wont admit that on the phone. I saw her a few years ago and she was amazing (just HE though, she did not do full sex)

Offline lougb1

GFE rates are clearly quoted on every masseuse profile but I note that Serenity's GFE rates are undercutting them  £135 ph instead of £160 ph ??

 :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online mr.bluesky

looking at the site, i think the fees are just a generic bookmark at the bottom of every page, i'm tempted to call and ask if Sylvia does GFE, although i bet they wont admit that on the phone. I saw her a few years ago and she was amazing (just HE though, she did not do full sex)

When you phone Aroma Barwell it's usually the maid or receptionist who answers the phone but I would imagine she is aware of which girls do a full service

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
When you phone Aroma Barwell it's usually the maid or receptionist who answers the phone but I would imagine she is aware of which girls do a full service

She most definitely is and is very helpful with enquiries.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
I’ve always fancied meeting this one
Good review matey thanks  :drinks:

Offline lougb1

GFE rates are clearly quoted on every masseuse profile but I note that Serenity's GFE rates are undercutting them  £135 ph instead of £160 ph ??

 :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

GFE now £130 ph  :yahoo:
except Serenity still £135 ph

 :hi: