Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know of anywhere in Benidorm : red light area / brothels  (Read 48770 times)

Offline Diamonddog

Going to be near Benidorm for four days .Anything around there?

chelsea1962

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only

There is also a strip a bit outside Benidorm, like maybe 5 minutes that has about 5 clubs on it and well worth a look, Cocktail is probably the most known there, just ask the taxi to bring you to McDonalds in Alfaz.

Offline Fabtime

I don't know if there is an actual "area" in Benidorm, but there are plenty on the street as it were.
Just take a stroll and you should be able to pick them out.  They will probably spot you and make first contact too (if your walking along on your lonesome).
They don't necessarily stand alone but have seen little groups of them.

Right time to get the street map out:
The main streets that I saw them in were Av. del Mediterraneo, as far along as the Av. Ametlla de Mar.
Try Calle Gerona, particularly towards the junction with Calle Derramador.
Calle Lepanto wasn't without a few neither.
It just so happens that there are plenty of drinking establishments here too so if there are no walkers to be found you can just get drunk instead (but not both!)
Probably best to stroll around later in the evening, it may be easier to spot.

There are at least a couple of places to visit in this general area too. (time for google street view, lol)
Try a walk along Av.Dr.Orts Llorca (heading towards the beach on the left hand side of the road) think there is actually two on this street.
But they don't advertise so keep your eyes open, you might be lucky the girls may be standing out side the "shop", lol.
Another can be found along the Calle Gerona towards Calle Derramador, very local to the Ambassador Playa II.
Find the cafe with the "John & Josephs" sign, down the lane to the left hand side of it. There is a place on that lane, the same lane as Black Chicken.

Don't know anywhere else as that was the area local to hotel, in 2011.
There as also a strip joint in this area, or more towards Av.de Europa, forget if you pass that street or not, I'm not remembering its location at present. (some of the group visited it, lol).

JV547845

Are they much classier than UK street walkers?  What are the chances of getting busted by the fuzz?

Offline Fabtime

It's probably like anywhere....there are some lookers and some not so.
Yes, there were some very nice ones out and about, along with some less desirable ones.
Probably better overall than the UK scene though.  Although I'm not familiar with all UK locations.

Didn't see much police presence, at least not harrasing the girls and customers, probably due to the area being touristy and not a RLD.
There is the opportunity to go back to the flat with some of the girls, others can only offer "up the lane".
Obviously, back at the flat cuts down on the risk of getting caught outside.  (although does carry some other risks)
Of course there is always your own pad if the hotel/circumstance allow.
If your outside there is always a risk of getting caught.
But all in all, I would say the risk of getting caught was low. (at that time, info. a few years out of date)

amador

External Link/Members Only

There is also a strip a bit outside Benidorm, like maybe 5 minutes that has about 5 clubs on it and well worth a look, Cocktail is probably the most known there, just ask the taxi to bring you to McDonalds in Alfaz.

We have been twice to "La Cueva" and I liked it better than "Cocktail Club". More girls and good treatment, the facilities are better than Cocktail. Price 70 eur. 30 min.  :thumbsup:

Offline Happyjose

We have been twice to "La Cueva" and I liked it better than "Cocktail Club". More girls and good treatment, the facilities are better than Cocktail. Price 70 eur. 30 min.  :thumbsup:

Curious first post. In what way are the facilities better than Cocktail?

Locals - including taxi drivers - tend to rate Cocktail as the best venue. Mostly EE, with a smattering of other nationalities. Quality excellent in my experience. Girls all tend to be well presented and pretty hot. DFK, OWO, and covered penetration are the norm. 10 Euro entrance fee, but this includes your first drink. Fairly classy inside with plenty of space to sit at either of the two bars and chat to the prossies working there, or if you're a smoker there's a small courtyard outside. 30 mins was around 70 Euros. Facilities were clean and well maintained. Usual caveats apply - check services available before retiring to room, and don't agree to buy any of the girls a drink. Well worth the taxi fare from benidorm - or save a few bucks by getting the bus to Albir.

In benidorm there's Top Of The Pops, which is free entry, but never rated it much myself. 

Offline Happyjose

To expand on Top of The Pops, found the girls there to be less enthusiastic and a bit jaded. Probably a result of its location in such a busy area. No DFK, covered oral, more pressure to buy prossies drinks.

I'd be wary of the street scene as stories are legend about pissed up punters getting robbed by Romanian gangs late at night

mark100max

anyone tried anas ?

walked past a few times cutting through to the beach.

do they have at the back or something, some rather hot women in there i noticed

Offline Happyjose

mark100max

stayed at the sol pelicanos, crossed the road walk past captain morgans (neptunes in the show) then 1 mins walk take a left where black chicken karokee bar is, a little strip of bars and cafes, and anas in the middle, doesnt look the most inviting of places but were some hot women in there, obviously i made this my route to the seafront every day :)

Offline Happyjose

Think I know where you are. Mini brothels pop up all over that area and seem to close just as fast. My mate got dragged into somewhere near there by some South American girl touting outside and had a decent shag while I chatted to the Swiss guy behind the bar (rooms were upstairs).

mark100max

its been there for a while, at last 3 years

Offline Happyjose

Offline Wanking

Not Benidorm but this lady has one amazing arse External Link/Members Only

Offline Butchers Dog